Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Burr_nit

Java & Ganja
Reaction score
Tent: 5 x 5
Lights: (2) Amare SE450
Soil: Roots Organic mixed w/ BioBizz
Nutes: GH Rapid Start, FNG, FNB, Floralicious, Kool Bloom, CaMg+, Silica Blast, OverDrive.

Strains: (2 of each)
Dutch Passion: Frisian Dew
FastBuds: LSD
SweetSeeds: Black Cream
Kalashnikov: Purple Mazar

Hopefully all seeds germ, (which they are in the process right now.) If they don't germ then the counts or strain may vary. All strains have that wonderful purple pheno to them, let's hope they all turn that beautiful color! This grow should be very interesting. I don't know what to expect! Lol. But I'm going to give it my all. So if your interested please sub up and check it out. I will certainly be needing some help along the way!!!

I'm getting the tent dialed in now. :thumbsup:

7C8623B1-9945-4C9C-BB36-56BD9BC42BD5.JPG

Tent: 5 x 5
Lights: (2) Amare SE450
Soil: Roots Organic mixed w/ BioBizz
Nutes: GH Rapid Start, FNG, FNB, Floralicious, Kool Bloom, CaMg+, Silica Blast, OverDrive.

Strains: (2 of each)
Dutch Passion: Frisian Dew
FastBuds: LSD
SweetSeeds: Black Cream
Kalashnikov: Purple Mazar

Hopefully all seeds germ, (which they are in the process right now.) If they don't germ then the counts or strain may vary. All strains have that wonderful purple pheno to them, let's hope they all turn that beautiful color! This grow should be very interesting. I don't know what to expect! Lol. But I'm going to give it my all. So if your interested please sub up and check it out. I will certainly be needing some help along the way!!!

I'm getting the tent dialed in now. :thumbsup:

View attachment 715998
You might want to reenforce your tent.. it's going to explode!

All seeds germ'd and planted except the two FastBuds: LSD .. will check tommarow. Fingers crossed they germ.

I moved the lights to 36" above the pots. I'd rather start with the light high then work my way down. Eventhough Amare recommends starting @ 22" w/ just monochrome LEDs on .. then once plants are at least 6" turn on COBS and move light to 24"

Don't know if anyone has any experience with light height, but chime in if you do!! Maybe my friend @BigSm0 will have a good recommendation ?

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to both LSD seeds germ'd, definitely excited about that. Eventhough one of the seeds had a weird looking tap root, so I will be interested to see what happens with her.

So it's official, all seeds are in the soil!!!! Now the waiting game.. :baked:

I wanted to give a shout out to some of my friends who followed along my last grow who might want to check this one out! :coffee:
@Yeatster @hippy71 @MateraGaia @autobeast @Dudeski @jingo @SgtMcDoobie @Tom'sinflatedballs @trailanimal @Ripped In Oregon
So grab your popcorn, bring good vibes, some good smoke and let's have some fun! I will certainly need plenty of help along so any help is much appreciated. Rock on my fellow growers!
:smokeout::cheers:

Back