twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

The MMXX girls tonight at day 68 of flower, at least lights are on… tips of leaves are drying out but they are close to the end. 4 gal pots are heavy. So I’ll prob wait til they lighten a little before they drink again. I’ll have to give it to them slow as the top of soil is dry.View attachment 1451876View attachment 1451877View attachment 1451878View attachment 1451879View attachment 1451880View attachment 1451881
they have a funky aroma right now, kinda sweet, musky, and dare I say…dog poop? Lol the sweet is one of the major parts but that funk though.They got stank for sure. I sooo wish I had vegged them longer… but I cannot turn back time!
Be careful. That's some Stoney weed!!

Day 100

knows candy is finishing up & autowreck is just starting to bulk up a sliight bit.

knows candy:
partial harvest earlier in the week exposed the rest of the plant to more light. Feeding her and hoping she continues to fatten up.

56F1863B-A2B7-4C4C-BF43-F1586A44D18F.jpeg

Autowreck:
tall and skinny!!! Waiting for her to put on some weight!

B5054956-F9E2-4CC7-81B5-C15CBB8E929C.jpeg

ere are my 2 something good both on the back wall and front right is my hindsight photo strains at day 27 of flower @Twenty20 Adam what are your thought on the back girl losing colour shes on the on the same food as all the other girls on the autopot res do I need to worry at this late stage on just let them crack on as I'm new to photo plants and I'm so happy with what I see with the strains we chose
...mate, I'd say this is just a sister-to-sister difference in their nute demands and physiology quirks... With the Autopots, most all the other usual suspects are eliminated in fact - :thumbsup:....nothing uncommon in seeing sister plants to feed, fade and finish a bit differently...
You're doing a cracking job as usual Tom! Those are fine girls right there :ladies:..those are going to chunk up majorly, and the frosting will in kind as well from what I see already at this early stage :woohoo1:

Yes, I think I am getting very close on my nutrient schedule to allow the genetics to shine through. @Twenty20 Adam's genetics are the real winner here.

Now for the fragrance story - it is just still to confusing with all 5 plants trim still in the trim bowl together and one plant still in the brown bags but the whole house reeks of cannabis. Before it was legal I would be burning sandalwood incense and sprinkling patchouli oil on the door frames :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Remember those days!

Now for the sneak peak, yesterday when I went into the lung room that I dry and process in - I smelt cat piss - my first instinct was to scold the cat. I immediately realized it was the pot. But as soon as I smelt it it disappeared. I am pretty sure it was from the MSG. Curing will tell.
:jointman: --true dat! There were times when it was hard the thank the stank- :rofl:

Yup, if the whole punch bowl is gassing off in there, it's hard to pick out individuals. The mixing and air exposure chemistry can make for ghostly aromas, but if any TW was in there that's the likely suspect!
That was my question to Adam earlier, about how the TW cat pee aroma manifests... if it shows when live but kinda disguised or obvious,...how curing brings it out.
I'd love to see a lab report on the terp's between pheno's that have that aroma and the other variants to see what's behind it all. I suspect it's a ratio thing, not necessarily something markedly different in the actual terp's present..?

...mate, I'd say this is just a sister-to-sister difference in their nute demands and physiology quirks... With the Autopots, most all the other usual suspects are eliminated in fact - :thumbsup:....nothing uncommon in seeing sister plants to feed, fade and finish a bit differently...
You're doing a cracking job as usual Tom! Those are fine girls right there :ladies:..those are going to chunk up majorly, and the frosting will in kind as well from what I see already at this early stage :woohoo1:

:jointman: --true dat! There were times when it was hard the thank the stank- :rofl:

Yup, if the whole punch bowl is gassing off in there, it's hard to pick out individuals. The mixing and air exposure chemistry can make for ghostly aromas, but if any TW was in there that's the likely suspect!
That was my question to Adam earlier, about how the TW cat pee aroma manifests... if it shows when live but kinda disguised or obvious,...how curing brings it out.
I'd love to see a lab report on the terp's between pheno's that have that aroma and the other variants to see what's behind it all. I suspect it's a ratio thing, not necessarily something markedly different in the actual terp's present..?
@Waira just to man to ease my nerves as these are the 1st photos I've run and thanks so much for taking a look at them :d5::pass:

Buds
The last of the six plants is in for the cure. The rear Mendo Skunk Garlic came in at 270g.
MSBb.JPG

@Twenty20 Adam Your genetics are very good. The MSG's buds are so tight I was afraid I may have got some mold but it did not happen. The smoke report will be posted here in a month or so.

Thank you for this great opportunity to grow your genetics.:toke:

Autowreck a 207g
Autowreck b 187g
Knows Candy a 275g
Knows Candy b 205g
MSG a 163g
MSG b 270g

Total 1,307g = 46 oz
That is 768g per square meter!
At 650 watts that is 2g per watt.
These are some great numbers.

I have a large amount of trim to process into kief.

_DSC4659.JPG

Not sure how to follow that. :crying:

Final weight on Hotz was 3.6 oz. Autowreck is still going @ day 105. Poor environment due to heat. Bad planning on my part. Still, very easy to grow.
D2F02C89-BAC6-4DE7-B049-62CD563C1634.jpeg

Not sure how to follow that. :crying:

Final weight on Hotz was 3.6 oz. Autowreck is still going @ day 105. Poor environment due to heat. Bad planning on my part. Still, very easy to grow.
View attachment 1452297
I know about growing in a desert; that is a nice plant.

Back