twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

@Mañ'O'Green and @Twenty20 Adam
Just a quick update (#11) Here's the two MSGs on day 97.

97.MSG1.jpg

97.MSG2.jpg

And here's the two Knows Candys at day 80 and 75.

97.KC1 (80).jpg

97.KC2 (75).jpg

Very nice grow and show! Beginning to end. You are always welcome to join in on future events!

Can't thank you enough for bringing us the opportunity, @Twenty20 Adam. Going to go out of my way to turn people onto your all's gear - just amazing.

hello folks my internet have been giving me the run around over the last week uploading pics wasnt happening i kind of lost track on the the days il have to go back and figure it out i do know that the ogre berry was taken down on day 72
whiskey zulu is coming down tonight and the knows candy will get another week or two

Day 94 for the Muchacha's.
The #1 gal is still putting out a lot of leaves bud her buds are filling in as well. Maybe she'll be ready for the 4th of July.

20220425_1122-Mucha1-1 copy.jpg

Small look under the canopy:

20220425_1125-much1-1 copy.jpg

The #2 gal is a bit of an oddity. Besides being small, she has a ton of small leaves. I usually think of Twenty20 stuff having bif fan leaves and a few of the smaller ones making it pretty easy to trim. Theses buds are looking like the bearded lady at the circus.

20220425_1141-mucha2-1 copy.jpg

The #1 gal is still putting out a lot of leaves bud her buds are filling in as well. Maybe she'll be ready for the 4th of July.

View attachment 1450414

View attachment 1450415

The #2 gal is a bit of an oddity. Besides being small, she has a ton of small leaves. I usually think of Twenty20 stuff having bif fan leaves and a few of the smaller ones making it pretty easy to trim. Theses buds are looking like the bearded lady at the circus.

View attachment 1450416
Bearded lady at the circus

View attachment 1450414

View attachment 1450415

View attachment 1450416
One looks like a bud lady and the other looks like a hash girl. I'm good with either!:headbang::headbang: :yay:

Back