twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

so iv been slacking on my updates life got in the way for a moment but iv been keeping photo record of everything
these are two weeks ago

and here we are today the ogre berry is stinking up the whole place with just as adam has said a rotten fruit smell it is Delicious to say the least
whiskey zulu is just getting he grove on now starting to bulk up the knows candy is looking a it worse for wear i think its a mix of things lights too close not feeding her properly stuff like that iv super cropped some of her branches to try slow her stretch down

so iv been slacking on my updates life got in the way for a moment but iv been keeping photo record of everything
these are two weeks ago

and here we are today the ogre berry is stinking up the whole place with just as adam has said a rotten fruit smell it is Delicious to say the least
whiskey zulu is just getting he grove on now starting to bulk up the knows candy is looking a it worse for wear i think its a mix of things lights too close not feeding her properly stuff like that iv super cropped some of her branches to try slow her stretch down

Beautiful! I've been wondering where you disappeared to! Welcome back!

Beautiful! I've been wondering where you disappeared to! Welcome back!
thanks sometimes i get busy with everything else going here and at home and forget about my own threads :crying:

Twenty20 Triks Auto Update - Not Part of the G & S

Day 56

2 HLG's 260W XW QB V2 RSPEC
@100%

Pro-Mix HP

Room Temp Tap Water - With General Hydroponics Maxi Bloom, Recharge.

The buds are starting to swell, going to have to cut back on the Maxi Bloom due to the leaf tip burn. Next watering will be half the current Maxi Bloom to cut some of the nitrogen, recharge, and Bud Explosion by Greenleaf Nutrients for some added PK. See how the girls react to the change.

Triks 1 Day 56.jpg

Triks 2 Day 56.jpg

Triks 3 Day 56.jpg

Triks 4 Day 56.jpg

trainwreck4-3.jpg

Auto TrainWreck doing her thing. Day 74 is I counted correctly. I just defoliated her for the last time.
she will be finishing out on 12/12.
I have 2 OgreBerrys that are just babies due to my accidental killing of the last one.

Back