twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

And AWAY WE GO!!!! :headbang:

image.jpg

Super excited to see what everyone does with the Autowreck!!! I messaged them mid last year to see if trainwreck would ever become an auto. They said it was in the works but unconfirmed for release/development.

Seriously cannot wait for this one! Vidamintz, Whiskeyzulu, and Knows Candy (auto-race batch) have been fire!

Cannot wait for all the updates from everyone!

Hey All!
Happy to see a few of you already got your seeds and started the G&S. If you have any issues early on let me know and we'll try and get you some replacements so you can stay in. I don't anticipate that but just letting everyone know. Most of these are really fresh seeds so you may notice a slightly longer than normal germination time. I also wanted to provide some information on the labels, particularly "Blue Ribbon Winner" vs "Yellow Ribbon". When we produce seeds or do R&D runs, we mark our favorite plants with a yellow ribbon. Anyone on our team can mark a plant for any reason, normally these are the biggest, frostiest, best smelling plants in the batch. After harvest, we collectively go through a much more rigorous process of selecting the Blue Ribbon Winners from the marked yellow ribbon plants. We like to select 2 Blue Ribbon winners but sometimes it's only one if there is a clear-cut winner. The Blue Ribbon Winners become our next breeding stock we use to produce seeds for the next generation. In some cases these are winners from up to 500 plants (Triks and Muchacha for example), in other cases, it may be a winner of 8-12 plants. I tried to send out Blue Ribbon's to everyone but in some cases we don't have enough seeds or the Blue Ribbons hadn't been selected yet. In all cases, I promise that you are getting some of the creme de la creme from our recent runs. I am super excited to watch all of you AFN autoflower champs do your magic on some Twenty20 cultivars! I'll share a few pics from our recent runs of some of the varieties you guys picked.
Cheers
A

Hey All!
Happy to see a few of you already got your seeds and started the G&S. If you have any issues early on let me know and we'll try and get you some replacements so you can stay in. I don't anticipate that but just letting everyone know. Most of these are really fresh seeds so you may notice a slightly longer than normal germination time. I also wanted to provide some information on the labels, particularly "Blue Ribbon Winner" vs "Yellow Ribbon". When we produce seeds or do R&D runs, we mark our favorite plants with a yellow ribbon. Anyone on our team can mark a plant for any reason, normally these are the biggest, frostiest, best smelling plants in the batch. After harvest, we collectively go through a much more rigorous process of selecting the Blue Ribbon Winners from the marked yellow ribbon plants. We like to select 2 Blue Ribbon winners but sometimes it's only one if there is a clear-cut winner. The Blue Ribbon Winners become our next breeding stock we use to produce seeds for the next generation. In some cases these are winners from up to 500 plants (Triks and Muchacha for example), in other cases, it may be a winner of 8-12 plants. I tried to send out Blue Ribbon's to everyone but in some cases we don't have enough seeds or the Blue Ribbons hadn't been selected yet. In all cases, I promise that you are getting some of the creme de la creme from our recent runs. I am super excited to watch all of you AFN autoflower champs do your magic on some Twenty20 cultivars! I'll share a few pics from our recent runs of some of the varieties you guys picked.
Cheers
A
thanks for the info i was wondering about the ribbon labels pretty cool stuff :d5:

:hula::woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::hula: Right on, another G&S round with some very choice genetics, plus 2 "tester" girls to boot!

:worship:Adam, what a fantastic offering you have served up once again, thanks a million mate! :bighug::thanks:

Those pics look most promising, and as per our chats, the AutoWreck in particular has been eagerly anticipated... Considering your sourcing of the original genetics, this is going to be a real-deal treat!
She is a real beauty, I love the deep plum highlights- :drool: ... is this the cool T's talking, or does the line show some color expression regardless? Bud structure sure looks on point!
MSG is gorgeous too, striking purple and orange contrasts :thumbsup:

...lots of choices for the stank this round for sure- :eyebrows: ....I hope some folks chose the Ogreberry, that one has a hook in me snoot already, such a funky blend!

Back