twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

What version do you have? I have the mid 2020 version and had no problems using pop22 500-550ppm every watering.
I can't remember. Are you in the US?
I have all versions, and haven't had any luck with any of them. I know some people have great success with it, I just wish I was 1 of those people lol. I thought it was just me, but I see others post that they have major issues too. I will miss it's simplicity, but at the end of the day I want to grow big sticky girls like I use to. This is a results business, and these results ain't cutting it. I'm not throwing it out, or anything. Once I can grow more than 2 at a time I'll experiment with it. See if I can find the right combo. I can't have more of these grows. I'm doing a photo Malawi next grow so looking at a 4 month grow. This harvest ain't gonna last that long. Yes in the US.

I have all versions, and haven't had any luck with any of them. I know some people have great success with it, I just wish I was 1 of those people lol. I thought it was just me, but I see others post that they have major issues too. I will miss it's simplicity, but at the end of the day I want to grow big sticky girls like I use to. This is a results business, and these results ain't cutting it. I'm not throwing it out, or anything. Once I can grow more than 2 at a time I'll experiment with it. See if I can find the right combo. I can't have more of these grows. I'm doing a photo Malawi next grow so looking at a 4 month grow. This harvest ain't gonna last that long. Yes in the US.
Alright man. I had no problems with this version in my first grow. I was going to offer it to you, if you had been interested.
Something that looks easy and people seem to be having good results with grow dots

Alright man. I had no problems with this version in my first grow. I was going to offer it to you, if you had been interested.
Something that looks easy and people seem to be having good results with grow dots
Checking it out now. I was looking at GH flora & maxi series. I see a lot of people use and it's half the cost of AN. I like the results of AN, but it's definitely on the pricey side.

Good to know!
This was when she showed sex
20220322_013906.jpg

Vs when I took her down lol, she was about 3' from the soil and about equal in diameter.
20220610_185917.jpg

Day 60

Hope everyone is having a good morning, and nicely lifted! My WZ is doing better over last week. She had been droopy for a bit, but for about a week now she has been quite perky. Still an up hill climb with a few weeks left tho. She is getting sticky, and has sweet candy smell.

20221013_094709.jpg
20221013_094714.jpg
20221013_094726.jpg
20221013_094747.jpg

Stay lifted

:baked:

Back