I'm going to do a side-by-side comparison with THC bomb seeds Autoflower with the root maker pot system from the original old man route maker himself if you go to YouTube channel grow pot cheaply and go to his video the first four inches he explains the rootmaker system we're going to do one THC bomb in the pot I grow them in which is 7 gallons then I'm going to do 1 in the rootmaker pot and then carefully transplant the Autoflower into the seven gallon pot I have already seen Neils results on grow pot cheaply and there is night and day comparison as far as root mass the way the roots grow the thickness of the Taproot the thickness of the stock in the yield that it provides
f479a12ae8f5bfa1a1af4f5eed821739.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Awesome brother try these rootmaker pots go to the YouTube channel grow pot cheaply he grows a lot of other flowers he actually has a world record yield check out his video the first four inches it explains the rootmaker system there are night-and-day comparisons I'm going to do a side-by-side comparison with some THC bomb autos 1 2/7 gallon pot that I plant the seed in and then I'm going to do one in the rootmaker pot and carefully transplanted to the 7 gallon pot I have already seen those results from grow pot cheaply and this amazing
6c29100e3a4ae4a4b46cb4903b5e6aa6.jpg

I see that you grow some really nice plans that's why I want you to try it if you haven't tried it yet and see if you can get bigger and better plans

I just ordered 6 of mine off of Amazon rootmaker pots these are the original rootmaker pots patent pending go with these ones they're specially designed not like the other ones they are a little expensive but they're built really really tough should get lots lots of grow out of them

I see that you grow some really nice plans that's why I want you to try it if you haven't tried it yet and see if you can get bigger and better plans

I grow in a Hempy bucket, check it out, Google. I Can't use anything but a good old fashioned bucket for growing...

Hey everyone!! Sorry for my absence here, life got busy and Instagram was the easiest post place for me....

Anyway, back now with 4 autos kicking under my solar eclipse 350 by Amare technology. I have one ménage a Tyrone and a toofless alien x Tyrone stomper @22 days and just popped a 24 carat and 3 bears og as well. Can't wait!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry for my absence here, life got busy and Instagram was the easiest post place for me....

Anyway, back now with 4 autos kicking under my solar eclipse 350 by Amare technology. I have one ménage a Tyrone and a toofless alien x Tyrone stomper @22 days and just popped a 24 carat and 3 bears og as well. Can't wait!!

Welcome back bro,subbed and good luck with the new girls my friend :goodluck:

Well...hello AFN!! I'm back, life got in the way and social media was cut down to just one for a while...

Anyway, back in action. 3 gal Hempy coco/perlite all meph gear!

cf2619102191c0f2319743bc37beed81.jpg

Overview of cab

d2e6647d520b109e19ad96b8f36b71f0.jpg

3 Bears OG

ca958ac93b73f0687d756b748e9128fd.jpg

24 Carat

533e093c707c6a9d00ccb21c80ab4ebc.jpg

Ménage a Tyrone

d0ffc2eccca95337cd793aadb561b538.jpg

Toofless Alien x Tyrone Stomper

Hope everyone is well and safe!! Till next time everyone!! [emoji173]️[emoji109][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Hey gents!! Maybe someone could help get this thread moved to indoor growing for me? [emoji120][emoji173]️[emoji109]

Back