Mephisto Genetics Trying Underlighting

Thank you - I love fabric bags - especially for pure coco which is what I am running here. I am really starting to push the nutes - they are hungry and getting 2200 ppms per feeding - This is mostly a mephisto grow, my next run will be outdoors and all @RocBudInc gear - I love growing...its magical...
:wizzy:

I was talking about the grove bags but I go back and forth on the cloth ones as well. I was getting mildew on the side which just annoyed me.

The gallon grove bags look really interesting and might be a better way to cure than jars.

I was talking about the grove bags but I go back and forth on the cloth ones as well. I was getting mildew on the side which just annoyed me.

The gallon grove bags look really interesting and might be a better way to cure than jars.
Yes - I love them - I picked up 25 bags and they were hands down the best smelling cure (after 30 days) of all methods - They are really good for long term storage as well - everything is fresh and like when I filled them.

Thank you - I love fabric bags - especially for pure coco which is what I am running here. I am really starting to push the nutes - they are hungry and getting 2200 ppms per feeding - This is mostly a mephisto grow, my next run will be outdoors and all @RocBudInc gear - I love growing...its magical...
:wizzy:
oh man i cant wait to see that :d5:

oh man i cant wait to see that :d5:
I will be sure to tag you @RocBudInc - I am starting to germinate your seeds on my birthday (March 29) and give them a good start as seedlings for 30 + days before taking them outside for the duration. I promise to treat them with tender, loving care, but I will also be pushing the limits with the nutes - I hope to be able to bring out their most beautiful expressions.... Thank you so much...

Back