Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Those are a few nice vids there Trip! Haha I was surprised at your voice when I first heard you talk. I'm just glad I get to see what the competition is up to... Best believe I'm pulling out my fucking A game for the FastBuds comp bro!

:goauto:

Those are a few nice vids there Trip! Haha I was surprised at your voice when I first heard you talk. I'm just glad I get to see what the competition is up to... Best believe I'm pulling out my fucking A game for the FastBuds comp bro!

:goauto:
thanks brotha... why were you surprised? and these are only warm up vids, im gonna do alot more than what im dong now, i got some plans for the comp:thumbsup: an i think we all gotta bring our A game cuz we arnt the only forum doing this comp. we gotta show Fastbuds that AFN is the best site out there!!!!

well i decided to let the girls in the hands of fate.... me and the family traveled out of town for the night, i fed everyone to runoff before i left at 10 AM this morn( the lights go off at noon and on at 6pm) and wont be home untill about noon tomorrow i hope they will be ok.. im expecting some ph problems from the coco getting dryer than i usually let it( i water 2-3 X's a day)
i hope all is well for when i get home to these girls....

well i decided to let the girls in the hands of fate.... me and the family traveled out of town for the night, i fed everyone to runoff before i left at 10 AM this morn( the lights go off at noon and on at 6pm) and wont be home untill about noon tomorrow i hope they will be ok.. im expecting some ph problems from the coco getting dryer than i usually let it( i water 2-3 X's a day)
i hope all is well for when i get home to these girls....
Sure they will...

Here's some :karmacloud: too them, while you are away with family

Back