Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok AFN, as my first grow is currently starting to wrap up i have decided to turn my tent into a perpetual harvest to keep a good variety of Meds and reduce times between harvests. I feel as my first grow wraps up i have a better understanding of the life cycle of Autoflowering cannabis. I MAY throw a Photo in from time to time to veg and then throw it in a flowering tent. ok so without further Adieu I Present
Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow
Equipment:
3.25'X3.25'X6' Tent
(2) Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5w LED's 410W total +-5w from the wall
SENT ELIMINATION:
1x 4" inline fan and charcoal scrubber with variable speed control

Substrate:
70% COCO 30% Perlite
Nutes:

cam02413-jpg.559873

Now for the 1st girl: DinaFem Bubba Kush!
cam02073-jpg.555152

The DinaFem Bubba Kush was placed in a wet paper towel and put in a tupperware container on 4/17
cam02076-jpg.555151

then placed ontop of the router for heat.
cam02077-jpg.555153

less than 24hrs later she had cracked open her shell and exposed her taproot.

cam02120-jpg.555486

I put 2ml of Advanced Nutrients Piranha in the bottom of the hole in the Rapid Rooter Plug and placed the seed taproot down in the Piranha and Plug.
cam02121-jpg.555482

April 19thshe was placed in a 15oz pot that i had laying around before being put in her 3gal smartpot
cam02142-jpg.555743

she was pushing her shell above the root riot cube so i decided to put some soil over her and add a dome untill she goes in the tent. I will put a 2600K cfl up close to her until shes ready
cam02144-jpg.555742

4/20 couldnt of been a better date for day 1 of this baby Bubba Kush... she will be gettin just plain un-ph'd water untill day 10 then the feeding begins ...
not much to show as of yet except she just wants to say hello world!!!:smoking:
cam02168-jpg.556379
cam02166-jpg.556380

ok COCO growers... i expanded some coir just now and added approx 30% perlite. so i tested the "run off" by taking some coir in my hand and squeezing the water out of it to measure PPM and PH reading were as follows: PH-6.3 PPM 419. i conditioned my soil with my additives b52,voodoo juice,piranha,tarantula and CalMag+
DAY 7
The Bubba Kush got transplanted effortlessly and in my eyes flawlessly today into cococonditioned with AN Piranha,Voodoo Juice,CalMag and Grow A&B. no root disturbance what so ever and the roots must of just got to the bottom of the pot today as you will see if you zoom in the pics...
Bubba Kush

transplant
transplant-jpg.559152
cam02367-jpg.559154
cam02368-jpg.559155
cam02369-jpg.559151

She's In the back corner of the tent
bubba-jpg.559150

she will be taking the first spot that opens up under the LED'S. she gets hidden by the others
tent-jpg.559149

run off was 6.2 and 312PPM

Ok so Tonight Im Germing My 2nd auto for this tent which will be a DinaFem Blue Cheese Auto. She will be going in a 3gal smartpot. And I also want to do some experimenting with 1gal smartpots to use up some of these free seeds i got and would like to know which one you all think i should put in the 1 gal pot?this wont count toward the 4 autos that will always be in this perpetual tent.. ive read the candy kush is a small plant even in a 3gal pot so that is the one im leaning toward putting in a 1gal as opposed to a 3 gal and "wasting" space but am open to suggestions... i just ask that after you put what you would germ for the 1gal pot your reasoning why... thats fair right?? these are a cpl freebies that im willing to run experiments on
CAM02488.jpg

In my tent now i do have a Blue Treacle From Feminized Seeds and even after my tourchering of her she will still bring me about 1.5 oz. so their genetics are solid in my book... and the Great white i cant find much info on:doh:
ok since i didnt tell anyone i was gonna do this thread im gonna tag a cpl of my buddies to get this started! @Bailey @Fuggzy @Herbisaur @The Elvis @Ripper @sanguine @Wile e Peyote @stepside @budelee If i forgot you Im SORRY! im medicated...
ENJOY GUYS!
:smokeout:

Hey man, I've never grown any of those strains. And I've never grown anything in less than a 2gal pot. I'm not that dedicated. Or well... I'm lazy.

If you're just gonna run em to run em ID go with candy Kush, only cuz I Like the name
yea there is a cpl smoke reports and stuff on here seems decent... like i said ppl were growing them in 3gal pots and getting smallish sized plants so i figure why waste a 3gal pot/space when i can proly achieve the same in a 1 gal coco grow pot

yea there is a cpl smoke reports and stuff on here seems decent... like i said ppl were growing them in 3gal pots and getting smallish sized plants so i figure why waste a 3gal pot/space when i can proly achieve the same in a 1 gal coco grow pot
Good thinking

When you transplanted your buba kush on day 7 into that conditioned coco didnt that worry you with.all the nutes in there of burning your roots?
no because the only thing that has a NPK value was the CalMag+ 2-0-0 and B52 2-1-4

Last edited:
Back