Currently Smoking
Blue dream
SeedBank: Gorilla seedbank

Breeder: @FastBuds Co

Strain: LSD-25

Did it autoflower?: Yes day 19

Soil/hydro: 50% FFOF 30% seedling starter mix 20% perlite

Pot: 3 Gal SmartPot

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients (Ph Perfect Sensi Grow and Bloom Part A and B; Carboload, Rhino Skin, Overdrive Root expanders tribe, big bud ),

Feeding Schedule: Just Reading the plants

Light (kind and schedule): Mars hydro reflector 96X5, 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 57 days due to lack of funds to buy meds

Wet Yield: 90.82g
overall 3.jpg

The High: 8.75/10 ( my go to smoke at the moment. im a harsh critic on these things but i believe if i let her go her full term she woulda been a 9/10)

High/Effect Duration: Onset is a light headed cerebral giddyness for the first 15 mins or so then it mellows out a little to the body but is still very good for social outings with friends(fishing is my favorite with it so far). mild appetite with this med as well ive noticed. If i dab too much its lights out and i wake up not realizing i fell asleep.... Duration is hard for me to say because i use concentrates daily but it didnt disappoint me for harvesting early.

BAG APPEAL: 8.75/10
LSD BUD1.JPG
LSD BHO final.JPG

THE GROWTH: 10/10
VERY Easy to grow, i beat her up pretty darn good and she still gave me what i needed and some! I WILL BE GROWING THIS OUT AGAIN!
THE SMELL: 7.5/10(due to no proper cure)
i wont have enough buds for a proper cure but i did dry in a brown bag and then into a jar for the past week i believe and the smell is like a paint thinner mixed with pine and palm oil or eucalyptus and a slightly gassy smell blended in there somewhere..

THE SMOKE: not sure how im supposed to rate this

THE TASTE from BHO i made : 8.75/10
Earthy,Gas,Wood

Overall this strain exceeded my expectations and i am very happy with the genetics! the stone from it is just great and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great all around smoke

Last edited:
Back