Outdoor Treetop Auto Grow - First Time Grow

Awesome man! I will definitely do this my first run and keep learning about soils...This stuff makes me feel stupid!! :) Thanks for your help and i'll keep in touch with any questions I have along the way.
No need to feel that way! Shits overwhelming at first. What lighting, medium, nutes etc. You'll get it narrowed down. My advice is to look over the forums, there are tons of advice, knowledge, mistakes and lessons learned. Everyone on here is pretty helpful and friendly. Just keep in mind that people are in different time zones so it may take a "minute" to get a response directly sometimes. Hope we can help ya get started![emoji111]

Awesome man! I will definitely do this my first run and keep learning about soils...This stuff makes me feel stupid!! :) Thanks for your help and i'll keep in touch with any questions I have along the way.

No need to feel stupid, amigo.
There are lots of cool people here at AFN, willing to help.
But do lots of study on your own, so much info now available online.

Hey buds, Took a walk today for possible grow areas and I think I found some great untouched spots. Very excited.

Do you guys have any recommendations on strains that grow great outdoors and are good for beginners? This is a personal grow and hoping to get a decent yield to last me a while. I've done a bunch of research on strains that I think will be good, but would love some opinions!

You don't want tight tight buds because you don't want to run the chance of obtaining mold so I would suggest to you a more Airy Haze strain which will take longer to flower but since it's in a treetop who cares

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey...try to find a local table of temperatures and humidity for your area via google...post the results especially average humidity(during mid-end flower)...some strains do better in cooler and high humidity area than others...all depends what you are working with for strain choice!!
Dutch Passion + Dinafem both have many proven outdoor strains, good place to start looking.

I'm a fan of OG Kush by nirvana for a Hardy beginner strain. I've grown them in cold/hot temps, small containers that got really dry etc.... Always came thru w quality

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Back