Trap's HBTS - by RoninGarden

Okay....well, it took me three days to harvest this gal. I was pretty picky with
what I cut up for sugar trim and what I trimmed to hang.

We came up with about 4.7 ounces dry as calculated by rule of quarters for hanging bud
and over an ounce and a half of trim calculated out to dry.

So well over 5 oz. counting the very gooey trim :d5:

Smells wild and hard to pinpoint.....like Pine Cleaner and Anise with a penetrant nostril flare.

Good density for the stuff I kept to hang...density issues with some of the popcorn as to be
expected with so many bud sites. Given to do again, I would defoliate underneath more
aggressively.

A final alive pic on day 71 and harvest pics from Day 78

View attachment 621685

View attachment 621686

View attachment 621687

View attachment 621688

Can't wait to give her a puff!

Thanks again for the stellar gear, @Ronin!

Cheers
beautifully grown dude and a very nice harvest take a well deserved :slap:

Amazing harvest dude. Are you going to give us a little detail on how she smokes?

It's really nice, the sweetness of the HBSS is up front then the sour sort of piles onto the sweet
and remains on the palette as a sweet & sour taste that stays around for a long time.

Really good strength too....a big head high without being racy...then it transforms into
a very strong body high after 20 minutes or so.

It's really nice, the sweetness of the HBSS is up front then the sour sort of piles onto the sweet
and remains on the palette as a sweet & sour taste that stays around for a long time.

Really good strength too....a big head high without being racy...then it transforms into
a very strong body high after 20 minutes or so.
Wow sounds un-real man, thanks for the describe.

Back