Outdoor trailanimal 2019

...:smoking: yeah a while back Aunty showed some pics she saw here with that weird colorless tip thingy... I think it's just an odd growth aberration, certainly isn't a sex structure even though it looked like a pistil or something! new leaves don't show it right?
New leaves don't. Not pistil like, thick bodied, juicy and shiney, just like a nanner, and sending white stuff toward trunk.

the hood...............
P1000565.JPG
P1000566.JPG
It's been raining all day, last night too. Lots of snow is gone, crappy for pics though. This scene is a couple days old. Time to slog to overflow channel and see what is.

@Waira , I may have seen this:shrug: and forgot. Went over to anomalies but couldn't find pic, some won't open for me. Was thinking to ask grower how the plant did. Guess I hadn't been over there, I don't see any comments made by me, hehe.

Last edited:
@Waira , I may have seen this:shrug: and forgot. Went over to anomalies but couldn't find pic, some won't open for me. Was thinking to ask grower how the plant did. Guess I hadn't been over there, I don't see any comments made by me, hehe.

I saw a couple mephisto have this before but they grew out of it. Stayed on the first set only. Looked like what W posted up. Think it was eyeoftheworld that got this

I saw a couple mephisto have this before but they grew out of it. Stayed on the first set only. Looked like what W posted up. Think it was eyeoftheworld that got this
thanks DK, now I remember, was Eyeoftheworld, and yeah, plant did fine.
maybe I'll remember next time:shrug:

Last edited:
Back