Live Stoners Tough low odour strain

Reaction score
Hi everybody
And looking to start my first grow. Can anybody recommend a very tough auto strain which might survive the many mistakes I'm going to make and one that has very low odour
Growing in a cabinet inside thanks for any help greatly appreciated

hey luchio for strong reliable genetics i will always recommend dutch passion or seed stockers both are connected but have diiferent prices and strains well worth a look plenty of great choices as for low odor iv always been told northen lights dosnt stink too much while growing seed stockers does a auto version that does quite well yield wise but if you have a good carbon filter running smells shouldnt be a big worry with a couple of plants
:pass:
Hi everybody
And looking to start my first grow. Can anybody recommend a very tough auto strain which might survive the many mistakes I'm going to make and one that has very low odour

Hi everybody
Northern Lights was recommended to me when I asked that same question a while back...
"Northern Lights was bred by outlaws, For outlaws" was the quote I was given. If you do go with it, Make sure it isn't the one from Victory Seeds I just finished with...wasn't as odiferous as my gorilla glue4, but you Could still smell it outside the tent towards the end of flower...

For a first grow, Dinafem White Widow would probably fit the proverbial bill.

Back