Too short and too bushy?! (First grow)

@Cannabiskollektivet That is the best way to learn - just doing! I gotta tell you though even with many years of practice I still have problems. There are just so many variables before you add the genetics into the equation shyte happens. I have 1 girl in my current grow that is going to give me problems all throughout the grow. She is just so finicky about her nutrients :shrug:.

@Cannabiskollektivet That is the best way to learn - just doing! I gotta tell you though even with many years of practice I still have problems. There are just so many variables before you add the genetics into the equation shyte happens. I have 1 girl in my current grow that is going to give me problems all throughout the grow. She is just so finicky about her nutrients :shrug:.

Haha they truly are like our woman in real life.. It takes a lifetime to learn how they work, and even when you think you got it all figured it out, you just dont. xD @Mañ'O'Green

Here are a picture of my babies today, seems like they enjoyed getting of the autpot for a bit and getting some manual loving. :)

Day 26.JPGDay 26.JPG

I always use a scale to know just the right time before droop begins as MOG said.

And when I lift a pot and think it’s light. I walk away and come back and lift again. For me a pot that initially seems light still has plenty of water.

Back