Harvest & Curing To leave plant whole or to branch out?

A 4x4 tent would get away with a 4 inch inline fan but if bigger tent i would go with a 6 inch inline fan. I dont use a carbon filter as its legal to grow where im at so smell doesnt bother me.

I’m running the ac t6 in my flower tent also I have their grow tent as well. I really like the brand so far. I think I will invest in the t4 for my dry tent then. I’m also running a dehumidifier and ac currently to lock in the atmosphere in my lung room. The lung currently feeds both flower and drying tents.

I need to get a t4 for my dry tent also. One step at a time. I have 7 kids so its a slow process for me. Kids come first. I make do with what i got for now. I throw a smaller dehumidifier in grow tent when i remove the ac infinity so i got 2 dehumidifers. So i can get away without one for now. I wish the ac infinity tents were out when i got mine years ago. Lol. Some day i plan to upgrade tents also but shits bit cheap.

I bought a tiny inline fan from them also. The Raxial s4 for bringing in more fresh air in my grow tent. Thats hanging outside of my tent down low pushing air in the tent so if the ac infinity t6 isnt on its still getting some fresh air in the grow.

$29.99 on amazon
Screenshot_20220711-145925_Chrome.jpg

I have 2 ACI T4's, one on the intake with a carbon filter and another T4 for the exhaust with the 67 controller that allows a constant setting at a slow speed and then ramps up to a higher setting when the humidity and or heat get too high. Sweet setup

Hey Doc I had a question for you on moisturize content. When taking my reading should I be checking the big main stems or should I be taking my readings from the smaller bud stems? Big difference in moistures from one to the other. I’m assuming that it’s the smaller bud stems that will be left intact when broken down. But would like to know what your processes is. I think I’m almost ready for the sweating out at this point but don’t wanna go to soon. Thanks bud.

Back