Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hi guys and girls.

I'll be starting my first grow later this and I'm both very excited to start doing this and also very nervous, as you could imagine.

I have a few questions that id like answering by the community if anyone would be kind enough to help?
So the best way for me too do this is probably to explain the set up I have gone for and the type of seeds I'd be using.
So here goes:

The seeds I've opted for are super skunk white label purchased from sensi seeds. What kind of yield per plant will I be expecting providing that everything goes to plan?

I have purchased a tent that is 1.2x 1.2x 2 meters and in it I am planning on putting four plants inside 16l rhizopots with a mixture of mostly canna coco Pete and a little perlite.

I've got a 250w for the veg stage and a 600w for the flower stage. According to my research I've found that i should leave the lights on 24 hours for veg and 18/6 for flower. Is this true?

Also the nutes I have are canna coco a&b feed. I know I probably need more so which ones would be recomended?

I have purchased adequate ventilation for the tent , thermometers ph tester etc too

The most pressing question for me though, is do u all think the fruits of labour will pay off with this set and these seeds? I'm talking in terms of weight.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to read this post. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

hi guys and girls.

I'll be starting my first grow later this and I'm both very excited to start doing this and also very nervous, as you could imagine.

I have a few questions that id like answering by the community if anyone would be kind enough to help?
So the best way for me too do this is probably to explain the set up I have gone for and the type of seeds I'd be using.
So here goes:

The seeds I've opted for are super skunk white label purchased from sensi seeds. What kind of yield per plant will I be expecting providing that everything goes to plan?

I have purchased a tent that is 1.2x 1.2x 2 meters and in it I am planning on putting four plants inside 16l rhizopots with a mixture of mostly canna coco Pete and a little perlite.

I've got a 250w for the veg stage and a 600w for the flower stage. According to my research I've found that i should leave the lights on 24 hours for veg and 18/6 for flower. Is this true?

Also the nutes I have are canna coco a&b feed. I know I probably need more so which ones would be recomended?

I have purchased adequate ventilation for the tent , thermometers ph tester etc too

The most pressing question for me though, is do u all think the fruits of labour will pay off with this set and these seeds? I'm talking in terms of weight.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to read this post. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to AFN!!!!!!! We are so glad to have you here and I will try to help with your question. There is really no way to tell what the weight will be, even if "everything goes according to plan" it is still hard to call what the yield will be. A good benchmark that a lot of folks try to 1 gram per watt, so being that you are new grower I would say that a good goal to try and achieve would be 300 grams in the setu you described. Now I have not done any kind of research on the yield potential of the Super Skunk, oh and it is a Super Skunk AUTOflower right? If you have any more questions just post them and tag me with the @thenmyname and I will be happy to help

First grows are seldom impressive but that's not written in stone ... if you stick w/ it by the second or third you'll be growing one or two plants in your tent and producing close to a 1/2# each time ...
:thumbsup:

First grows are seldom impressive but that's not written in stone ... if you stick w/ it by the second or third you'll be growing one or two plants in your tent and producing close to a 1/2# each time ...

But there are LOTS of folks here on AFN who knock their first grow outta the park, just see @Eyeoftheworld there is so much info here on AFN that if you follow the advice of the folks who have been here a long time, I can guarantee that your first harvest will be impressive

It's a learn as you go process. There's tons of ways to do it, you have to find what personally works for you. I've taken advice from many different people and put together something that worked for me. My advice would be dont stress it, don't over water, remember it is a weed and it wants to live. Many fear of what will go wrong so they try to fix problems that aren't there, and end up creating problems from that. You're going to do great! AFN has your back! There's tons of great people to help you along the way!

Welcome to AFN!!!!!!! We are so glad to have you here and I will try to help with your question. There is really no way to tell what the weight will be, even if "everything goes according to plan" it is still hard to call what the yield will be. A good benchmark that a lot of folks try to 1 gram per watt, so being that you are new grower I would say that a good goal to try and achieve would be 300 grams in the setu you described. Now I have not done any kind of research on the yield potential of the Super Skunk, oh and it is a Super Skunk AUTOflower right? If you have any more questions just post them and tag me with the @thenmyname and I will be happy to help

Thank you so much for the support @thenmynams. Yes, the strand is an auto.

:thumbsup:
Cool thanks for your comment bud. Do I think starting with 4 in my tent is a bit ambitious?

Back