Tips curling on some leaves

Reaction score
20181130_102201.jpg
20181130_100239.jpg
Hey guys this is my sour liver at day 35. Topped on day 1.. I've been noticing some of of my leaves are curling but the plant is not dark green.. could it be from the fan blowing on it? Only a handful of leaves look that way. Wondering if I should do a mid grow flush.

Everything is going so well I just want to be absolutely sure. She ate yesterday a light feed. I alternate between a higher (normal) dose feed and a feed with light nutes and cal mag to act more as a flush because i dont water to run off i use the "light nutes" water a couple times a week to runoff.

Last edited:
Too much wind can cause that, especially if it's humid air.
Otherwise your plant looks very good.
It's easy to find out whether wind causes it.
Blow oscillating fans above or below plants to avoid too much breeze.
Blow fixed fans on tent walls so that gentler reflected breezes hit the plants.

Such a pretty plant. I always have some lower power tiny fans hitting my girls, I like to make them dance. I have seen this tip curl exactly as your images show, in my case I watered to SOON. I have noticed when I do this the tip curl has happened to me more then once, exactly like yours, not every leaf but many of them, for me, when this happens, I Iet the soil dry out more and I always give my girls some optic foliar Overgrow.... That product is a must IMO.

:toke:...looks like some mild N-toxicity,.... when the newest growth also twist and claws, and the very tips hook down, those are tell-tale symptoms,....N is taken up no matter what, needed or not, so it can become a cumulative thing, or sometimes just a bit too much at once, and may not have the deeper green color that's a common co-symptom of high cumulative N inputs...
What nute line, and Ca-Mg supplement? Most of those also have N in them, some have quite a bit if it's all nitrate compounds....

:toke:...looks like some mild N-toxicity,.... when the newest growth also twist and claws, and the very tips hook down, those are tell-tale symptoms,....N is taken up no matter what, needed or not, so it can become a cumulative thing, or sometimes just a bit too much at once, and may not have the deeper green color that's a common co-symptom of high cumulative N inputs...
What nute line, and Ca-Mg supplement? Most of those also have N in them, some have quite a bit if it's all nitrate compounds....

That makes sense. Im using Flora Nova Grow - and AN Sensi Cal Mag which has N in it. I'm gonna plain water feedings in between feedings now..

AN! I almost figured,.. that shit is like 4-0-0? that's a lot of N,...

Back