''Can I use a GE 3-outlet power splitter to run two of TS600 from the same 110v plug? ''

TS 600
can only be used at fixed voltage of 110~120v or 220~240v. The volt is non-adjustable. Or, it may cause to dead.

Mars Hydro TS600 led grow light-1.jpg

''Can I use a GE 3-outlet power splitter to run two of TS600 from the same 110v plug? ''

TS 600 can only be used at fixed voltage of 110~120v or 220~240v. The volt is non-adjustable. Or, it may cause to dead.

View attachment 1172429
I don't think Tina understood your question.
YES you can use a splitter.
Keep in mind that the splitter is also drawing extra watts at the wall.So if 1 light draws 100watts, then 2 lights mesns 200watts. Watts is Amperes X Volts.
So you would be drawing about 2 amperes from the plug (via the spliiter).
I'm certain the splitter has a rating on it like 5A or 10A, and your at 1.5A....so no worries.providing you're in North America.

@MarshydroTina if the ts1000 is dimmable , is it set at 100% from the factory and is it possible to increase to 110% on my own

thanks
The lights are set to 150 watts from the factory.
Its not a good idea to push the leds to 110%.
When ever you try and get something for nothing. Something breaks.
If you insist on pushing the lights.
Get yourself an inline watt meter on Amazon.
It costs about $10, and lets you see draw at the wall.

I don't think Tina understood your question.
YES you can use a splitter.
Keep in mind that the splitter is also drawing extra watts at the wall.So if 1 light draws 100watts, then 2 lights mesns 200watts. Watts is Amperes X Volts.
So you would be drawing about 2 amperes from the plug (via the spliiter).
I'm certain the splitter has a rating on it like 5A or 10A, and your at 1.5A....so no worries.providing you're in North America.
`
Very good reply:) In my eyes, if the light can only be used in a fixed voltage, it also doesn't support Amperes. How do you think?

@MarshydroTina if the ts1000 is dimmable , is it set at 100% from the factory and is it possible to increase to 110% on my own

thanks

@GeorgeCloney already help me answer your question, his answer is what I want to say. Besides, if you want a stronger light, placing lighting distance closer from cannopy, same effect with 110% output:)

@MarshydroTina will you be upgrading the ts series. Like adding in IR or more red lights anytime soon. Or has it been done already.

thanks

Thanks for asking, at present, only our SP250 already added more red lights. I don't know if we have a plan to upgrade TS series recently.

The lights are set to 150 watts from the factory.
Its not a good idea to push the leds to 110%.
When ever you try and get something for nothing. Something breaks.
If you insist on pushing the lights.
Get yourself an inline watt meter on Amazon.
It costs about $10, and lets you see draw at the wall.

Thanks for your helping to send the answer:)

Back