Perhaps it could be - "2020 Q-Grow"

Maybe the vendors could get together and have prizes from vendors.. Top prize Marshydro Products, other prizes could be seeds or whatever since most seedbanks seem to be running out.

My 2020 Q Grow is as follows;

I have my plants in my newly designed grow area with my new Marshydro TS-1000 and they seem to be loving it so far!

I have one at about 4 weeks, one at about 2 weeks (not sure what these 2 strains are) and I have a NL Auto just born on the 30th..

I just switched my light from 24/0 to 20/4... The main reason is cost savings, but I also want to see how they react to the light change.

I will keep you up to date..

Hey Tina~ Tried to order directly from you guys for my sp150 - Amazon was way cheaper with free delivery at 189.99 taxes included for us canucks. Even with discount code it wasn't even close. Just an FYI.

Btw, growers. 420 is about to coming, we may have a giveaway here, any ideas?

more smaller things would be better , more winners, i won a sweater before ,

nicest current bud pic , pick a number , guess what im wearing ,

if your just giving things away , ill take a ts1000 please

A hundred and fifty bucks....haha good one!

But if you want to buy some blurples, their offering a 25% discount.
It appears MarsHydro are not really shouting this promo out.:pop:

I'm amazed at the lack of participation some companies have here on the site considering the FREE exposure they're getting.
This has been discussed over and over again during the fund drive...:deadhorse:

Don't know about you folks but money is hard to come by these days and the best offer gets my cash..

I'd wait and see :cooldance:what the big boys in the US & UK are about to thow at us for 420.
I'll bet it's gonna be sweet, keep your eyes peeled:yoinks:
(And probably covid free..:shrug:)

Last edited:
Perhaps it could be - "2020 Q-Grow"

Maybe the vendors could get together and have prizes from vendors.. Top prize Marshydro Products, other prizes could be seeds or whatever since most seedbanks seem to be running out.

My 2020 Q Grow is as follows;

I have my plants in my newly designed grow area with my new Marshydro TS-1000 and they seem to be loving it so far!

I have one at about 4 weeks, one at about 2 weeks (not sure what these 2 strains are) and I have a NL Auto just born on the 30th..

I just switched my light from 24/0 to 20/4... The main reason is cost savings, but I also want to see how they react to the light change.

I will keep you up to date..

Nice ideas, I will consider that. 20/4 is perfect for veg, recommended lighting time is 12/12 when your plants flip into flower:jointman: happy grow with Mars Hydro TS1000 leds, keep me updated here when you in a bloom stage:yay1: btw, keep safe recently:wiz:

Great option, most of Mars small stuff are run out of stock in last few months, so, we may not able to provide many winners numbers this time:rolleyes2::crying:

A hundred and fifty bucks....haha good one!

But if you want to buy some blurples, their offering a 25% discount.
It appears MarsHydro are not really shouting this promo out.:pop:

I'm amazed at the lack of participation some companies have here on the site considering the FREE exposure they're getting.
This has been discussed over and over again during the fund drive...:deadhorse:

Don't know about you folks but money is hard to come by these days and the best offer gets my cash..

I'd wait and see :cooldance:what the big boys in the US & UK are about to thow at us for 420.
I'll bet it's gonna be sweet, keep your eyes peeled:yoinks:
(And probably covid free..:shrug:)
Its ture, I only shared it at another thread :LOLStoned: It's hard to come money in these days, I realy hope this time can be over soon, and this situation can be controlled soon. Keep safe there. As my experience tells me, staying at home as much as much may be the best way to aviod the vuris. :LOLStoned:

Back