Day 70 and bubbly blues got the chop. and what an amazing smelling plant she is, wet weight was just under 300g.

20161111_225605.jpg
20161111_225614.jpg

Last edited:
White n sour day 72. I can see this monster going 80-85 days. this girl has a really busy structure, it's all bud bud bud.

20161113_174447.jpg
20161113_174417.jpg

Chem city blues day 58, this girl is still taking her time but progressing never the less. she has come to far to give up on now.

20161113_174513.jpg
20161113_174502.jpg

That baby is spectacular ! i remember the huge fans it had as a baby. dam fine job bud

Yes bro and thanks for following so closely !!
It makes it worthwhile !!

Look at her like this, the walls of that tent are 1.2m apart and she almost touches either side, and the height is almost 2m. she really is a big girl !!

:d5::pass::d5:

Yes bro and thanks for following so closely !!
It makes it worthwhile !!

Look at her like this, the walls of that tent are 1.2m apart and she almost touches either side, and the height is almost 2m. she really is a big girl !!

:d5::pass::d5:

True beast there! 4 of those in 30L pots would be a nice haul I think :D
Well done anyway!

great thread.

You've got quite the green thumb.

I'm getting ready to start my next go which will all be mephisto.

I will be doing Fantasmo Express, Alien vs Triangle and a freebie which was Orange Crack (SODK x SOUR CRACK)

How do you do your "test buds"? I got a plant im going to chop soon and wanted to test!

great thread.

You've got quite the green thumb.

I'm getting ready to start my next go which will all be mephisto.

I will be doing Fantasmo Express, Alien vs Triangle and a freebie which was Orange Crack (SODK x SOUR CRACK)

How do you do your "test buds"? I got a plant im going to chop soon and wanted to test!
Cut of a small bud and quick dry for a sample smoke.

"carpe diem"

Back