Time to flush?

Looking like you adapted and overcame pretty well. As a precaution, I'd spray the tent down with water top to bottom before starting new grow. Never know where a grain of pollen or 2 might be hiding.
Yeah that was another question. Obviously don’t want to bleach the place down but what’s the safest cleaning solution to clean the tent?

Yeah that was another question. Obviously don’t want to bleach the place down but what’s the safest cleaning solution to clean the tent?
Well, supposedly plain water will deactivate any pollen. For anything else, not really sure.

Wow, 2 week flush? First I've heard of that long a flush....most I've heard was a couple days but not something I do myself.
Hey bud, this is where me and other new growers are getting in a mess. Did months of homework before I actually got growing, it’s plastered all over the web in many places that you should flush 10 / 14 days before chop. newbies will listen to everything they read , and follow the advice we are given, we don’t always know when it’s right or wrong. Anyway after listening to some very good growers on here, I also am choosing not to flush at all, I will hopefully let the cure take care of all that. It’s a bit of a minefield for a new grower. Not ranting, I’ve just put one out lmao.

You really need to check the trichomes. I know you said you have a scope on order, but a lot of those pistils are still white and sticking straight out. It's good to use the breeders timeline as a general guide, but don't chop it down because the timeline on the seed pack says so. Always check the trichomes!

Hey bud, this is where me and other new growers are getting in a mess. Did months of homework before I actually got growing, it’s plastered all over the web in many places that you should flush 10 / 14 days before chop. newbies will listen to everything they read , and follow the advice we are given, we don’t always know when it’s right or wrong. Anyway after listening to some very good growers on here, I also am choosing not to flush at all, I will hopefully let the cure take care of all that. It’s a bit of a minefield for a new grower. Not ranting, I’ve just put one out lmao.
Oh I been out there, lots of different info and ideas and styles. And just plain bad info as well, not saying flushing is either side on it, just never done even though I've read it.

Cheers man. To be honest, I’ve just been giving her plenty straight PH’d water for the last week or so, got my new Loupe today so I’ll check the trich when I get home and see what stage they’re at. Most likely just feed her water for the rest of the journey so technically flushing in a way lol she’s at harvest time as per breeders schedule so shouldn’t be much longer. Still a few white hairs right enough but majority are orange

Cheers man. To be honest, I’ve just been giving her plenty straight PH’d water for the last week or so, got my new Loupe today so I’ll check the trich when I get home and see what stage they’re at. Most likely just feed her water for the rest of the journey so technically flushing in a way lol she’s at harvest time as per breeders schedule so shouldn’t be much longer. Still a few white hairs right enough but majority are orange
Those white hairs can keep shooting right up until you chop, best to watch those trichs on the bud not the leaves.
Good job getting this far bud.

Hi, my purple lemonade has just hit week 9. According to fastbuds it has a 9-10 week flower. The pistols have mostly turned orange, hard to really tell if trichromes have turned milky as my magnifier isn’t great these days (new one ordered). She’s been burnt due to hot soil and nutrients so doesn’t look the nest, yield isn’t great either. Last 2 feeds I’ve given her plain water on the advice of you guys here but should I now start the 2 week flush in preparation for harvest? After the flush how many days darkness should I give her before I cutting down? Any other advice on finishing would be great to. View attachment 1322680
I use my digital camera instead of a scope to check trichomes. Just take a closeup of several flowers. And then blow them up.

Back