New Grower This is a true story

Technique? How was it done to be so successful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Basic as poss.......i try to take the cutting from one of the first set of real branches,i half fill a small clear yougurt pot with water and suspend the cutting over the pot but resting about half inch of stem submersed and then sit it on the floor in the shadow of one of my pots,next day i use a small pot 50/50 soil and perlite pre soaked,i then split the stalk with a stanley blade about half inch and dip it in rooting hormone and plant it ,being cheap i insert 4 straws round the pot to make a frame and then cover with cling film ,checking it daily and giving it a spray,after about a week i take the cling film off and let it harden off ,carefully repot after about 2 weeks and if all is well .......i cant guarantee sucess as its all trial and error .......i just figured it was worth a try as the genetics are getting so strong these days [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Looks like there's a BCN Power plant joining the party
28b0ba5a91234d42cf10f0408f3497f5.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

I am curious how much stretch you saw after the clones were taken? Did you just take them large and flower them out?
They were taken from the very bottom branch at about 21 days ,just as the plant showed sex so as soon as they got established it was straight into flower ,its been in the big pot now for 5 weeks

They were taken from the very bottom branch at about 21 days ,just as the plant showed sex so as soon as they got established it was straight into flower ,its been in the big pot now for 5 weeks

How much upward growth did they have after rooting?

Back