Outdoor Think Different Samsara Seeds Ultaviolet, and Auto Seeds Ultra lemon Haze Grow

S

slimmjim699

This wont be a full grow log as I am posting on day 21 from sprouting. I started all three in a medium mix I found on this site. The biggest mistake was not getting the Ph in the soil right at first. The ph run off is still over 7 after a couple flushigs of 6.2 to 6.4 water.

I am leaving them outside in the Souh Florida sun and the putting under 5000k daylight bulbs in my outdoor box with 2 computer fans for vent.

The think different was a major runt I believe as the soil Ph was way to high. Now that I am flushing it down it is starting to come around.

This is day 21 from sprout. The Ultra lemon haze is obviously not a true auto as it is quite big allready. I will post pics of it in the next post.

The Think Different has come alive and doubled in size the last week as I keep adjusting the Ph.

If this comes out right. th ultaviolet left, think different middle 2, and the side by side of the two. the uv was 3x the sixe a week ago of the TD.
suv21.jpgtdtop21.jpgtdside21.jpgtduvsbs.jpg
pencil.png

are they all at 21 days? that ultra violet is amazing , she looks well into flowering already..:smokebuds:

yes day 21 after the breaking the soil. The buds look nice and it allready is starting to smell amazing.

I almost pulled the Think different as it was such a sorry looking runt the first 2 weeks. I expect it to take off as I get the soil ph down now on both.

Here is the mix I used and it is very high in ph as I should have watered the hell out of and balanced it first but so eager to try my first auto grow.

25lb bag of compo
18Qt Bag perlite
3 cups of Blood and bone Meal
1.5 cups of powdered egg shells
1.5 Cups of Epsom salt
1/2 cup of sea weed kelp
1 cup of powdered baby cereal

I am using fox farm nutrients to grow.

I almost pulled the Think different as it was such a sorry looking runt the first 2 weeks. I expect it to take off as I get the soil ph down now on both.
glad you didnt,looking forward to see how she turns out. ive got some TD beans that i'll be starting in a couple of weeks after ive chopped my current gals :smoke:

The Td is really comin around and the UV is budding very nicly and allready starting to look crystally in it's forth week.

I will post some pics mid week!!!

Ok, day 28. The ultra lemon haze I have I havve switched to 12/12 even though it is outside to see if I can get it to flower since it is not a true auto. It has up to 9 leaf points on a single leaf, I will get some pics this weekend.

The think different is starting to explode as far as growth. It has grown 3 inches since sunday. Notice that it is now as tall or taller than th Ultraviolet from last weeks pics.

If you can zoom th Uv you will see have it is starting to cover in crystals. The smell went from stant bud smell to an almost butter scotch smell!!!. My GF says it smeells like instant coffee and butter.

TD from above
IMG_1224.jpg

Td from side.

IMG_1232.jpg

Uv crystals..yeah

IMG_1228.jpg

Both plants together.
IMG_1230.jpg

i got some Uv`s aswell. looks like she is a small auto. I really wonder if she trully is competent to put up 21% THC.

good luck!

Day 37. Look at how tall the think different is in just over a week. It has almost doubled in size and now it is showing calyx sites. It is start to put put branches so I think it is about to really bush up.

Still putting both the Ultra Violet and the Think Different in the grow box under about 10 cfls at night for agout 6 hours.

The think different didn't flower until this week after a watering with molasses, Not sure if that is what did it but I will keep up with the molasses as I have read positive reviews.

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

Here are both the Ultra Violet and th TD side by side. Last week they were the same height. This little runt Td has really taken off.
IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Ummmm yummy looking close up of the Uv smells like coffee 5 ft away.

uvcu.jpg

Here is th Auto Seeds Ultra Lemon Haze that never auto'd. I changed it to 12/12 outside by covering it with a huge trash at the 12th hour every day as it is 3ft tall. This practice worked well for bag seed I grew last year and I was able to flower them at the height I wanted. It has now been flowering for about a week maybe more.

IMG_1241.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back