Outdoor Think different outdoor with bended stems

A

Albert

Hallo to everyone,

my 3 TD have sprouted 20 days ago and after 5/7 days the stems of two of the seedlings were bent by the wind. I covered the point in wich the stems were bent by putting more soil and both of them survived but, compared to the other that has not suffered injury, they are growing very slow.
does anyone know how should i do to try to make them grow at the best?

thank you,

Albert

Albert; welcome to AFN man..................sory to hear about the TD............the only thing you can do is stake em and tie em up to stop em stressing any more. if the stem has split in two. on both sides, they are still getting nutrient transflux, but may be in some shock !!. Could you put a clear wind shield on the prevailing wind side to protect em from the hurricane !! while they mend up a little ??..............add silica seperatly to your feed regime. This will help with the structural mend. Then keep em crossed. I am sure they will still yield they are still there dudes ...............goodluck with em though Albert. remember the auto genes are indoor really,................not tundra tuned !!............may the great photon ball in the sky shine on you .....................

remember the auto genes are indoor really.

Bullshit.

Albert, your kiddos got stressed in the storm. Just keep them well taken care of and they will recover. Staking them is a good idea if you have a lot of wind in your area. A wind barrier is a good idea, it doesn't have to be clear. Could just be another plant or a board or rock. Make sure they're getting plenty of sun.

Tricky subject lots of auto's dont do well due to low bud to leaf ratio and mold issues outdoor but they are from ditch weed theres no reason why if ones crossed and worked on it should come good
also it depends on what part world your from as well

A nl or passion no1 cross in theory should do well

Bud to leaf ain't got squat to do with it. Many autos are bred outside specifically to deal with outdoor conditions. Mossy's gear comes to mind. I see the same ratio of photo strains doing bad outdoors as autos, people often forget to factor that in. As with all growing what's going on is mainly to do with the grower, their skill set and the strain they chose for their environment. A lot of autos also don't do well because the grower doesn't understand the fundamental differences between auto and photo growing.

just quoting what was stated of femaleseeds previous
like i mentioned if its been worked on for outdoors it should be good and i doubt growing an auto outdoor will differ that much from an photo

Growing autos outdoors has a different set of rules to it just like growing them indoors. Try it some time, you'll see.

No thanks id not risk getting caught for lower quality bud and leading the cops back to my grow room that would just be silly i can grow photos fine indoor and autos as well. You would prep your patch the same as a photo would you not by adding organic matter
but this is a bit off topic now

thank to you all guys expecially to Mr Piggy.
I love to grow outdoor just because i have a safe, quite, lonesome place and i live in a hot place with a lot of sun during the summer time. That's the first time that i try to grow autoflowering but i always grown outdoor and always with great result. It's my opinion that breding outside gives a more rich tone to the smell and the taste and, if everytings is ok, the bud is much more strong and tough once dried.
thank to you all again I think that this topic could be usefull if someone has the same problem.

Back