Mephisto Genetics The return of suggest a name-athon! Free seeds to the winner!

gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
Hello again AFN, we need your help! It's almost time for the next Artisanal release and we still haven't settled on a name for our Yeti OG auto (Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG), or our Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] auto (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle). If we choose your suggestion you will receive an 18 pack of that strain gratis! I'll start this off with my suggestions and look forward to seeing what the creative collective here comes up with!

For Yeti OG I was thinking something to do with trolls since the world is full of them these days. Maybe Snow Troll OG, Snow Trolling, or even Skank Hunt OG as another homage to South Park.

For Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I was thinking something along the lines of Gorilla Glaze.

Now, more importantly, let's hear yours!

:smokeout:

Hello again AFN, we need your help! It's almost time for the next Artisanal release and we still haven't settled on a name for our Yeti OG auto (Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG), or our Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] auto (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle). If we choose your suggestion you will receive an 18 pack of that strain gratis! I'll start this off with my suggestions and look forward to seeing what the creative collective here comes up with!

For Yeti OG I was thinking something to do with trolls since the world is full of them these days. Maybe Snow Troll OG, Snow Trolling, or even Skank Hunt OG as another homage to South Park.

For Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I was thinking something along the lines of Gorilla Glaze.

Hello [emoji3] hmm for the yeti og. I say yeti killer supreme. And for the gorilla. Lets go with donkey Kong [emoji302] would be one hell of a logo haha. Here u can use this if not lol
411e28edc3ab5b98c1c3d357b29b0dcc.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Grape ape?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

yeti yelper for (Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG)

Gorilla Crinkle for (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle).

I like where @Slowmo was going with the Yeti OG auto, I'll toss in Misha (or Mishka) OG as a hommage to the Russian rebranding of the "rough aggressive" bear association to that of a smiling bear used during the 1980 Moscow Olympics.

For the GG#4 x Grape Crinkle, I'm feeling member berries, member chewbacca

Back