Outdoor The OutDoor Grow 2015

Weedman30

GanjaMan
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some 73u Bubble
Hey guys started a few beans The other Night and today they all showed. This will be updated with A Video only Journal.

2- Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose Fem Autos.
3- Kaos KreAtions Mandrian Dragon Reg Autos.

Still unsure of Pot size and Soil I got some FFOF laying around and some half bottles of General Organics nutes I will use up on this Outdoor grow. Just trying to stay as Cheap as Possible as the Real Magic will be Produced indoors.

Hello Weedman,

How are ya? Nice to see more outdoor grows. Hope to see some frosty nuggs outa your crop.

Peace:pass:

Hello Weedman,

How are ya? Nice to see more outdoor grows. Hope to see some frosty nuggs outa your crop.

Peace:pass:

Hey Eek long time no chat. I'm doing well my wife and I have been in our first Purchased Home. I'm loving it. I only have 1 going outdoors I think I'm going germ a few more. It's zero maintenance as my sprinklers water them for now once they flower il move and hand water don't want to risk mold. I have till October nov time frame before it gets to cold. So I think il start about 15 More and build a raised bed.

Hope all is well with ya

Digging the video updates weed man, looking forward to that raised bed.

All the best

Just germd these ladies for the outdoor. Will toss em in 1 Gals just for fun they were freebies.

3- SamSara Thunder Bloody Mary
2- COTC Narco Purps

Update on the Sugar Black Rose.
She responded great with the Supercropping. Today indid some more and actuality broke the top off so i taped her back we will see what happens.

Back