I was a little shy on light so a reflector 48 have been added :

DSC_0024a.JPG

No this is kind of a test grow we are doing for Dinafem and their white cheese,The contest part is more or less a little fun between the 12 of us for best plant grown

I wouldn't say this is a test grow as we will be offering prizes for the top 2 diaries I believe @GoAuto6 is this still correct? Not a serious competition more for fun and to see what varying growers with varying technique can do with one of our strains :thumbsup:

So far we are of to a great start :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Yup, this is a grow that's already started. Just keep an eye out, there are always promotional grows taking place. Have you checked the Dinafem Best Picture thread? That's an ongoing promo that you can participate in at any time, just need photos of Dinafem plants, buds, concentrates, anything Dinafem! [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Also I will be chatting with @Son
Yup, this is a grow that's already started. Just keep an eye out, there are always promotional grows taking place. Have you checked the Dinafem Best Picture thread? That's an ongoing promo that you can participate in at any time, just need photos of Dinafem plants, buds, concentrates, anything Dinafem! [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I will be also talking to @Son of Hobbes about the best way to get more Dinafem grows going on AFN :pass: I'll get a thread going when I know more and get the specifics worked out :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Also I will be chatting with @Son

I will be also talking to @Son of Hobbes about the best way to get more Dinafem grows going on AFN :pass: I'll get a thread going when I know more and get the specifics worked out :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Send me a PM brother, I'm all ears!

I wouldn't say this is a test grow as we will be offering prizes for the top 2 diaries I believe @GoAuto6 is this still correct? Not a serious competition more for fun and to see what varying growers with varying technique can do with one of our strains :thumbsup:

So far we are of to a great start :pass:

All the best

Mark.
I would agree....... just want to get the genetics growed and showed!!!!!

Back