Critical was one of my first autos. I have a picture of it weighing in at 13oz dry. Kinda larfy and not to resinous though.
Ya I've seen in your journals you pulling weight off your girls :bow: most I've pulled off one auto was close to 9oz .

I'm going to run there bluekush & critical autos next with a few other strains.
Hey i got blue critical going from dinafem i was just wondering if you could help me determine if she ready for harvest the bc i have are very short not even 12 inches high but they lst great and this lady has been going 70 daysfrom seed everything she telling me is that she finished i do nkt have microscope to check trichomes unfortunately but here a pic dinafem for life bro.. If you need more pics let me know the roadrunner auto and amnesiaxxl are also pretty good the roadrunner is a good commercial strain it grew bigger then the haze
e3c3d110947bc87528fc7909fa8d2d38.jpg
86427437198bf16070b2e69201405d69.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hey i got blue critical going from dinafem i was just wondering if you could help me determine if she ready for harvest the bc i have are very short not even 12 inches high but they lst great and this lady has been going 70 daysfrom seed everything she telling me is that she finished i do nkt have microscope to check trichomes unfortunately but here a pic dinafem for life bro.. If you need more pics let me know the roadrunner auto and amnesiaxxl are also pretty good the roadrunner is a good commercial strain it grew bigger then the haze

@epeguin @BigSmo @trailanimal any help guys @dinafemmark

those buds look pretty ripe to me. I don't check trichs, when I see the lowest small buds have no white pistils I know I'm in the ripe zone

those buds look pretty ripe to me. I don't check trichs, when I see the lowest small buds have no white pistils I know I'm in the ripe zone
Awesome thanks brother i picked that lady today i left the other going til the one i picked is smoke ready i like couch lock this is my night time medicine i got the haze for daytime and the roadrunner was cheap lol

Summer heat is over so started the tent back up to restock the white cheese jar :cooldance::cooldance:

Should get a lot better haul with this one lol 35 days today and already pushing 3'

IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG

Summer heat is over so started the tent back up to restock the white cheese jar :cooldance::cooldance:

Should get a lot better haul with this one lol 35 days today and already pushing 3'

View attachment 815541 View attachment 815542

Nice to see another white cheese grow up and running :thumbsup:

Now this is over would you be willing to do a new thread for this grow? If not no problem :thumbsup:

Looking good so far @shumway :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back