Hmmmm...you'll love the widow, she's a happy, plump lady! [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji108] [emoji6]

I'll be posting one of her buds for the Nug of the Month in February.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I grew the XXL a while ago and it got huge,I'am looking forward to seeing what the normal one does!

All beans should be underway ... so this starts with a postal battle :crying:... i have faith that mine are here friday .. :vibe:

Last edited:
If its a postal battle i'm gonna loose big lol Don't know how it takes these pricks a week to deliver from one side of canada to the other when i can drive there in like 2 days max :p Waiting on my nutes and pots and its freezing cold out and they decided to send it snail mail so everything is going to be frozen solid probably when it comes in :( Already been a week since they got their hands on it and still says its going to be a couple days yet bastards!

If its a postal battle i'm gonna loose big lol Don't know how it takes these pricks a week to deliver from one side of canada to the other when i can drive there in like 2 days max :p Waiting on my nutes and pots and its freezing cold out and they decided to send it snail mail so everything is going to be frozen solid probably when it comes in :( Already been a week since they got their hands on it and still says its going to be a couple days yet bastards!

Amen to that dude! I reckon we will tie for last. My last batch of seeds came signature required. The flipping postman didn't even attempt to deliver. Just put a slip in my box saying come to the post office tomorrow to pick up. Cost me a trek into town! Ah well have myself a smoke and a smile...:pass:

Just got mine today! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji106] [emoji108]

ce3e1bd5ccce9f49cb3b8bb95bf53c74.jpg

Will drop a seed tonight or in the morning. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back