The New Scorpion Diablo!

FINALLY! I've now got a floor in the growroom so I can get back to business here! I can't hang the light yet, probably by Friday it will be ready. In the meantime, I've got some unboxing pics for you. The box is LARGE! ( So is the light! ). It came in a plain brown box, with only the shipping label on it. . it's well packaged and fairly well protected.

The fit and finish of the lamp is excellent! The powder coating is uniform, the wire coverings fit precisely. The driver is mounted solidly. The potentiometer is adequate, might be worthy of an upgrade in the future.

The included some rope ratchets, a manual, and a pair of Method Seven glasses. Nice!

Can't wait to fire this rig up! I've personal experience with a 4 diablo light, but 6???/ WOOOooooo!

HLG Scorpion Diablo pic1.jpg
HLG Scorpion Diablo pic2.jpg
HLG Scorpion Diablo pic3.jpg
HLG Scorpion Diablo pic4.jpg
HLG Scorpion Diablo pic5.jpg

FINALLY! I've now got a floor in the growroom so I can get back to business here! I can't hang the light yet, probably by Friday it will be ready. In the meantime, I've got some unboxing pics for you. The box is LARGE! ( So is the light! ). It came in a plain brown box, with only the shipping label on it. . it's well packaged and fairly well protected.

The fit and finish of the lamp is excellent! The powder coating is uniform, the wire coverings fit precisely. The driver is mounted solidly. The potentiometer is adequate, might be worthy of an upgrade in the future.

The included some rope ratchets, a manual, and a pair of Method Seven glasses. Nice!

Can't wait to fire this rig up! I've personal experience with a 4 diablo light, but 6???/ WOOOooooo!

View attachment 1360606View attachment 1360607View attachment 1360608View attachment 1360609View attachment 1360610
Wow shes a pretty light. Can't wait to see it fired up, what size tent you testing it in @Les @HLG :headbang:

Starting a demo grow with this light, I'll post a new thread fro that.

Back