New Grower The new run

20181104_081409.jpg
starting up the bubblegum 15 hr soak then damp paper towl for a few days

The blueberry poped her head out today. Super small but i chose the weakest seed just to see how a small weak seed would grow phone is not working with me to post a pic.

hi pal i thought i would say hi and thanks for posting a journal bubblegum sound awesome i will tag along if thats ok and good luck
Sure should b a fun run .Over the next 2 weeks ill b finishing out with my 1st auto run and will b replacing as they come down. This run will b 2 Bubblegum 2 sour og kush and 2 blueberry my 1st run i have in low level led thread it was fun n i learned from a few misteaks being my background is in outdoor photo growing. This bubblegum is a new release from grower choice seeds so not much for grow advise on her .

Got me a new watering device also yeah! No more bending over with my bad back to water these girls.
20181104_175346.jpg
20181104_175340.jpg

We are up n running. 26 hours n i have taproot on a bubblegum she goes into the 2 gal. Smartpot with potters gold soil 30% pearlite mix tonight with some added mykoes to get them roots pumping.
20181105_172456.jpg

Back