Can't wait to see the weigh in with this one :pass:

Pretty amazing what you all have done with so little medium and the root restrictions :thumbsup:

I'm going with 43.4g for the big girl buddy :pass:

#3 well into flower now, nice structure, time to pack on that weight :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Thanks Mark, I weighed her earlier as she was finally dry enough, 31.47g so not quite 43g but there are no sticks, it's all buds :thumbsup:
I am just happy to get over oz as I never thought at the start it would be possible to even get that much, so happy days :woohoo1:
Question mate, I know this finishes in Jan, but it doesn't say what day in Jan? I'm hoping it's not the 1st :rofl:
20191212_123225.jpg
20191212_110337.jpg

Thanks Mark, I weighed her earlier as she was finally dry enough, 31.47g so not quite 43g but there are no sticks, it's all buds :thumbsup:
I am just happy to get over oz as I never thought at the start it would be possible to even get that much, so happy days :woohoo1:
Question mate, I know this finishes in Jan, but it doesn't say what day in Jan? I'm hoping it's not the 1st :rofl:
View attachment 1137821View attachment 1137822

Amazing end result :thumbsup:

Thanks for dropping back in with a final weigh in buddy :pass:

Enjoy your hard earned harvest mate :cheers:

Mark..

View attachment 1137821View attachment 1137822
wow nice work also heres the info when it ends also nice haul @The Mugwamp
  • Final Photo date 20th Jan: Final Poll will be 31st Jan 2020:
  • To compete in the Final Poll for Prizes each Diary must have a Minimum of 9 Weekly updates.
  • It is the members responsibility to complete the weekly updates.
  • Any Diary under the required 9 updates will not be included in the Final Poll.
  • Germination photo must include a piece of paper with your User Name..Cross Name..and Dinafem Solo Cup Comp.
  • Final photo must include a piece of paper with your User Name..Cross Name and Dinafem Solo Cup Comp.
  • A Dinafem or AFN Mug in the germination/final photo can be used to replace Battle Codes
31st Jan a [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] thread will be set up.
All Players will be Invited to share their Favourite photos..then we will Poll.

@Dinafem-Mark will attend to hand out the Prizes to the Winners.

wow nice work also heres the info when it ends also nice haul @The Mugwamp
  • Final Photo date 20th Jan: Final Poll will be 31st Jan 2020:
  • To compete in the Final Poll for Prizes each Diary must have a Minimum of 9 Weekly updates.
  • It is the members responsibility to complete the weekly updates.
  • Any Diary under the required 9 updates will not be included in the Final Poll.
  • Germination photo must include a piece of paper with your User Name..Cross Name..and Dinafem Solo Cup Comp.
  • Final photo must include a piece of paper with your User Name..Cross Name and Dinafem Solo Cup Comp.
  • A Dinafem or AFN Mug in the germination/final photo can be used to replace Battle Codes
31st Jan a [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] thread will be set up.
All Players will be Invited to share their Favourite photos..then we will Poll.

@Dinafem-Mark will attend to hand out the Prizes to the Winners.
Thanks mate much obliged :d5:

Day 49
Week 7 down, fully in flower mode and looking pretty healthyish :thumbsup: Still quite limp leafed, but it doesn't seem to be holding her back any and her leaves are looking a good colour an deficiency clear so far, so I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully, she'll do the same :crying:

No changes to her Bloom feed, she's still getting GHE Flora Micro 0.8ml/l, Grow 0.4ml/l, Bloom 1.2ml/l and Vitalink Cal/Mag 1.2ml/l, ph'd to around 6.5 ish and I'll keep her on that till the finish :toke:
20191219_231912.jpg
20191219_231832.jpg
20191219_154155.jpg
20191219_154835.jpg

Day 58
Still plodding along quite well, starting to get some weird colouring on leaves as they're dying, but apart from that, the 8 little colas are beginning to get nice and frosty and seem to be fattening up ok for now, but I had to switch to a 12/12 light cycle a few days ago as I have a few photoperiod girls on the go, so we'll see how she gets on :bow: Thank f#@k we got to the 20th, it's gonna be a close call :toke:
20191227_201415.jpg
20191228_170301.jpg
20191227_201506.jpg
20191228_170345.jpg

It's definitely getting a little cramped in the tent :shrug:
20191227_124134.jpg

Till the next time, probably next year, so stay safe and have a Happy New Year :drunks:

Day 68
Nearly there :woohoo: It's a shame I had to put her on a 12/12 light cycle for the last 3 weeks, as she might of put on a little more weight if I hadn't, but needs must :shrug:
I've not made any other changes recently, she's still on the same feed but I have removed a few fan leaves here and there :thumbsup:
I'll probably try and keep her going till the 20th and hopefully she'll fatten up a little more by then, fingers crossed :toke:
20200107_232230.jpg
20200107_232128.jpg
20200107_232158.jpg

Day 68
Nearly there :woohoo: It's a shame I had to put her on a 12/12 light cycle for the last 3 weeks, as she might of put on a little more weight if I hadn't, but needs must :shrug:
I've not made any other changes recently, she's still on the same feed but I have removed a few fan leaves here and there :thumbsup:
I'll probably try and keep her going till the 20th and hopefully she'll fatten up a little more by then, fingers crossed :toke:View attachment 1146811View attachment 1146813View attachment 1146812

Here we have the last surviving Solo Cup Challenge girl :pass:

By the look of things she will definitely be finished in time for the Jan 20th deadline :thumbsup:

68 days in so I'm going to say 7 days more maximum and it will he harvest time for the last standing Auto Cookies :pass:

@The Mugwamp would you agree mate?

Mark..

Here we have the last surviving Solo Cup Challenge girl :pass:

By the look of things she will definitely be finished in time for the Jan 20th deadline :thumbsup:

68 days in so I'm going to say 7 days more maximum and it will he harvest time for the last standing Auto Cookies :pass:

@The Mugwamp would you agree mate?

Mark..
I didn't realise I was the last to finish :crying:I'm certainly glad the end date is the 20th now and I think you're right, another 7 days, I was going to try an leave her up to the 20th if I could, but we'll see how she's looking next week :thumbsup:

Number 3
Day 80
Final Pic

Well we got there and just in time :crying: I can't believe it's only been 5 months since we started this fun fest, I honestly thought it was a lot longer, well it felt longer anyway :rofl: I think number 2 was my best of the 3, definitely the biggest yield (over an oz) though number 3 has a nice candelabra shape and probably would of been a bit better, had I not had to change light cycle to 12/12 :shrug: Oh well, I'm still extremely happy with my threesome, super strong, super sticky and super smoke :thumbsup: So thankyou again @Dinafem-Mark for arranging this great comp, and including me in it. You have another happy and high customer for life :pighug:
20200119_122505.jpg
20200119_125911.jpg
20200119_121826.jpg
20200119_122013.jpg
20200119_121935.jpg
20200119_130636.jpg

I'll be back with a dry weight when she's dried :hookah: ttfn

Back