New Grower The love shack!

SparkyRU12

The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
Good day all:smoking: didn’t know where else to put this so here I am!!:shrug:picked out this lovely location for a new grow room. It looks rough, unlevel as hell but worked some magic.:wiz:
9559F0CA-6CEB-4C26-95A3-9E0C259506BE.jpeg FD0D7E58-D1F3-4440-B757-5DFC3383C5E9.jpeg 15FD3C2E-7DB1-4D08-9138-30C138A6CC09.jpeg 01A7A0FC-1C76-43EC-A19D-84C59D237B63.jpeg
This is my 5x3x7 love shack stealth room. This should make all my girls very happy.:dancer:
Stay tuned more to come:cooldance:

@davisgirl @Mizzo81 @blue @archie gemmill @Alchemy @LordGreenWood @MR magoo

Hey nice job Sparky! Looks great, you are going to grow some fine pot in there for sure. :d5:I’m feeling the love! :kiss:

hello Sparky.:cooldance:i am on board to watch you fill that new room! and a rep slap:slap: for your dedication to growing.:greenthumb:

I've seen the 2nd pic somewhere. And now it looks like you are about ready to rock a grow. I like that little room. Have fun.
Thanx man:thumbsup: Yeah I was looking for some advise on An outdated thread a few days ago about fungicide in paint and got nothin:shrug: went with 4 coats Kilz flat white.

Hey nice job Sparky! Looks great, you are going to grow some fine pot in there for sure. :d5:I’m feeling the love! :kiss:
Thnx @davisgirl love is in the air:baby:
hello Sparky.:cooldance:i am on board to watch you fill that new room! and a rep slap:slap: for your dedication to growing.:greenthumb:
Welcome Magoo. Glad to have ya and thnx for the rep:d5:
nice bit of handy work :thumbsup: built in sockets the lot :biggrin: good space with a bit of elbow room :smoking::coffee:
keep it lit :pass:
:pighug:
The 3’ door will be a challenge to hang but got room for days!!!:bighug:
Hey Sparky, I`m in for this, before long I`m planing to build something like this, looks exciting. Love diy projects, cant wait for the next update.:pass:
Thnx for ridin along. Been fun so far:cheers:

Good day all:smoking: didn’t know where else to put this so here I am!!:shrug:picked out this lovely location for a new grow room. It looks rough, unlevel as hell but worked some magic.:wiz:
View attachment 1055667 View attachment 1055672 View attachment 1055668 View attachment 1055671
This is my 5x3x7 love shack stealth room. This should make all my girls very happy.:dancer:
Stay tuned more to come:cooldance:

@davisgirl @Mizzo81 @blue @archie gemmill @Alchemy @LordGreenWood @MR magoo

Looking good! :D

Why this isn't already here is a Mystery to me!! :rofl:

There you go! :D
:pighug:

Back