Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Today Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets @ 5:30 PM ET. I would not mind seeing the Hawks sweep the Nets. The Hawks have been so good this year. I'm ready for them to go all the way.

Think its safe to say Arsenal are safe again with the FA Cup this year

Think its safe to say Arsenal are safe again with the FA Cup this year

spanglish-albums-random-picture443500-borrowing-bus.jpg

Wales beat number 2 in the fifa (wankers) rankings Belgium, super performance from the boys surely were going to France now! Any French afners about ? Preferably with a campsite !

France is one big camp site with cheap plonk! If ROI get through ill join ya.

A mate of mine posted this earlier today (somewhere else). I thought it pretty well summed up certain attitudes of both so-called sportsman, spectators and the media( who decide what is "quoted/reported")...I also thought it was very humorous (I am an bloody Englishman y`know, so please indulge me!lol) :smoking:
Quote: `Listening to these professional golfers moaning about the state of the US Open course at Chambers Bay, is a bit pathetic. They don't know when they're well off. Clearly they haven't played a municipal course in darkest Essex which has 'Gaz luvs Jo' gouged into the turf on the 8th green and a burnt-out Ford Fiesta on the 14th fairway.`

...My mate Johnny (He`s wee and and He`s sort of Scottish...But, I and others forgive him that!)...:hookah:

poor old Widnes..................should have beaten ST Helen's at one point!

Back