turtle hermit
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
sith slushie
here is the hybrid hempy bucket.

so i started this in another thread so ill do a short summary.

so the idea is to make a decent root ball in soil and let it have more tap roots to tap down into the reservoir. the idea that sparked this was my being stoned and wanting to try to simulate a plant growing near a stream or water source and starting in risch soil and working down through rocky earth "aka perlite" into a reservoir of nice nutrient rich run off from the stream and ground water.

the strain chosen was heisenberg special by @mephisto genetics. this strain has shown serious vigor in our 1st grow so i chose her.

soil and nutrients are fox farms coco loco/happyfrog mix. nutes are grow big big bloom and tiger bloom. and cal mag by "earth juice"

lighting.
2x 400w roledro cobs "cheap amazon cobs"
1x viparspectra
total watts is roughly 650ish
tent size
4x4
pot size 5 gallon bucket.

construction of bucket.
using an external reservoir. drilled holes all through out the bottom of bucket up to about 5 inches from bottom. filled bottom with straight perlite.
from the holes up til about 5-6 inches from top is perlite vermiculite mix
from there up to top is the soil mix.
thanks for dropping in. give a like leave a comment. follow along. ill update often.
roughly a week in now.

hempy.jpg
hempy 2.jpg
hempy 3.jpg
hempy 4.jpg

Not too thread jack, but do you have a journal for your previous Heisenberg grow? I have one going and I'm curious to see how they grow out.
It's currently growing. And yes. In signature. Tent#1 cheers.

Back