Just letting everyone know I'll be posting photos in the AM. Tomorrow is a week since last update but I was in a bad auto accident and in a lot of pain so I'm slacking. I'll be ok but I'll have to talk the wife into doing the photo shoot for me...
:kissass:
Hope you feel better bud

I woke up this morning feeling a little sadistic so I went to the garden and bent the G14 outward in every direction. She is bushy and very easy to manipulate, while her tentmate, Grapefruit, is trying to pull off the Christmas tree sativa look. So I bent her stiff single cola over to allow the lower bud sites to develope.

Here are a few pics of each, first up the:

G14
Watermarked1(2017-03-25-0240).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-25-0241).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-03-25-0241).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-25-0241).jpg

Grapefruit Auto
Watermarked1(2017-03-25-0404).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-25-0404).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-03-25-0404).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-25-0405).jpg

Now they know who the boss is and should be stretching for the light now that they can see it so much better.

Well it's been a shitty week here...Tuesday night I worked late and it was already a day late for feeding so I called home and asked my wife if she would feed the girls for me...she has done it before....I explain to her what plants get what and to read the back of the bottles and give full strength...she said okay...no big deal...she's done it before...cool...I thought....that will save me much time when I get home and don't have to fck with the garden just go on to bed....so i did just that....

Woke up in the morning and opened my tent......my blackberry looked about dead...No Shit...leaves yellow and brown and fckn crispy....I Fuckin panicked... flipped out....Woke her up and asked her to recall what she did....SHE GAVE HER TWO GALLONS OF TRIPLE DOSE FOOD WITHOUT PH'ING IT !!!! So I had no choice...I flooded the 3 1/2 gallon pot with two more gallons of plain ph water....the flush runoff started at 9+ ph...by time the two gallons dripped out it was down to 6.5 so I was able to fix the ph issue quick enough but I was left with a burnt up plant totally soaked to the point where no air at all was getting in there.. For a day and a half I waited.... No change in wetness ..so today I went and bought a little air stone pump and came home and shoved two air lines in the side of the pot to hope to dry it out quicker....so I was sitting there looking at the mess of a plant and said fck it...ripped out the air lines then untied her branches from the side of the pot....stood up and grabbed a five gallon fabric dirt pot I had extra from last photo grow...and in one fail swoop I grabbed her trunk and I yanked her out of her pot and put her into the fabric one....loosened up root mass a bit and put the air lines in pot as well and put her back in the tent under the light....

So...as you can imagine...my heart is broken and I'm utterly ashamed to have to write all this and share it....not just with you folks but also on another forum....

I tell ya...head is low....

No picture updates from me for a few more days...I couldn't bare it...

I really hope to not have to throw the towel in...

Fkn fkidy fk....

Back