Oh Shit...thanks for the love...but I am all man...he said I had a vajayjay so I let him have his wish...lol...sorry...

Women growers rock!!! I've had the pleasure to know a few

One of the best growers I know is a 68 year old relevant lady...

@Mossy pioneered autoflowers? :worship: Tell me more....:baked: :pop:
Let me find that link, be warned that I move slow.
@Mossy is more than just a sex symbol, she's a major league geneticist and a deep, deep well of medical knowledge.
I would consider it safe to say that I owe my life to her wise council. (Don't tell her I said that... She'll be unbearable for days :crying: ).

Oh Shit...thanks for the love...but I am all man...he said I had a vajayjay so I let him have his wish...lol...sorry...

:crying::crying::crying:
Sure, now you change your story! :funny:

In cas le you didn't know some say mossy invented autoflower's I know for a fact many use her strains to breed their own.. have you ever heard of the dragon? If so that is all mossy.. pick her brain she knows it all and then some.. she likely has forgot more then I will ever learn.

@AVITAS, found it:biggrin:
Like I said, a pioneer :smokeout::thumbsup:
The first commercially available was the JD Low Ryder#1..but they were only 25% Auto at the time.

I bought Nev's Haze x LR#1 lost in the annals of time.
Mazar x LR#1 which I IBL's and became the JEM Auto hyb
LownRanger..which I have only seen my reference to when I used to google it...but it was an afghan x LR#1 cross.

They were all Attributed to the Joint Doc at the time..but there was a lot of smoke and mirrors around Autos at the time.
I subsequently heard the guy that owned the web site I bought the Originals from ripped the Joint Doctor off..got his own eastern European copies reprod..lots of stories..lot's of deceptions..but at the end of the day I Legitimately bought them from a web site which may or may not have been genuine.

When the site owner saw I had the IBL he asked me to move them through to 100% Auto and bring them down to 12 inch 8 week autos for the Joint Doc..which I did..
only to find..that was a Rip off...so he never got them.

Then another supposed JD contact got them..mass produced them..and That is what the JD sells..supposedly with my consent..and my Name on them..but they were Rip off..Then..another JEM rip off..again under my name appeared in JD stocks....that had Absolutely no connection with me at all..but I suspect were probably rolled by the Ripper and passed off to the JD under my name.
Joint Doctors Purple Ryder.

Purple Ryder
These seeds are so good they named them twice, Joint Doctor’s Purple Ryder A.K.A Purple Jems - bred by the legendary underground breeder Mossy. These fully autoflowering royal purple nuggets aren’t just great to stare at, they are completely covered in a satisfyingly sticky amount of resin.

Lies....:headbang:..but..giving the benefit of the doubt to Joint Doctor..the Genetics Ripper probably made it Sound convincing that I Consented. I didn't. It was a total rip-off.

Same Ripper used my Colours and another Breeders genetics to sell a Pink girl to JD too..:headbang:...track record..

Funny thing was..Original JEM was 70% coloured stock..the repro the Ripper sold to JD were almost 100% White..:crying:..karma bites you in the Bum when you are a genetic Thief..

Day 45 she got some organic blackstrap molasses as a treat tonight..
IMG_0634.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG

So blackberry auto was my first go at fastbuds genetics.and il defo be entering for the second part of this comp.i have there tangie matic autos and girlscout cookie autos.my question is? Any grower done these plants before any info? Or pics.which is the stronger plant? Or i may just grow 1 of each;) any info appreciated.happy growing every1;)

Back