Alright I gotta turn in, it's been a very fun past hour or so. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Much love and you cats keep it tight in here. Plants looking good!

I already took my teeth out and I'm going to bed
:yellowcard: Im calling a foul on this one.. @jingo been eating the buds off my plant
image.jpeg
proof ,people...!!! Of all the low down....

I'm curious how employers will deal with states that legalize for recreational as well... I haven't done any research into this on how that changes the game for drug tests and consequences.
Ill tell ya.. They threaten that even tho its state legal and recognized, the company ( at least mine) works in places where its not legal. Therefore..blah blah blah.. we'll fire you .. A major case was lost at the state supreme court level that would have been a game changer...so basically the state put the decision in the employers hands...

Did u just say greenie had a vachina??
No, I leave the shit talking to the professionals. I was just saying there could be female growers in this contest that don't particularly want that fact to be known when dealing with a lot of male growers.

I really must be honest here...I was expecting way better plants from all you led and cob growers... where are you all at now... let me guess you guys got your par meters out and your Kelvin charts..you be like...wtf is wrong here.... that's okay ladies and gentlemen you still have time....

so far it looks like Ripper and myself are the top two contenders

I will go ahead and keep my dated technology... while you guys go rewire your LEDs... LOL LOL LMAO
Who said?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dudes....I just spent/wasted the last 20 minutes reading through your "smack talk"......I didn't realize it was a prerequisite for this competition......I think you're all good growers who could spend the time better coming up with new ideas for growing, rather than that nonsense!!!...Everyone whose plant gets to harvest is a winner in my eyes.
:LikeWeed::growing:

Back