Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Hey Big Fella,

don't wanna put any pressure on ya, but we are all watching. Thousands of us all over the world. Hanging on your every word and picture. You are now under the microscope.
The judging panel are taking notes and looking over your shoulder. Like I say, no pressure !!

Great start pal, eP.

Good collection of dragons there!

A Group of Dragons..:Riding the Dragon:..travelling together is called a Clan..

Elvis has his own Dragon Clan.

The Elvis..that little karma Dragon looks like a stumpy to me..sorry to be the bearer of bad news..

Sometimes a Dragon can be made to Stretch out of a stumpy by depriving it of light..:tiphat:..might be worth a Try.

im looking forward to that stone dragon as i know shes a female. and of course all the sweets are fems..

I never really appreciated Fems until this summer.
Stone gave me a load to fill the patio for a full harvest..Perfect knowing what ever you germ is female...:Drag-On:..you will love Stone..she is a Gutsy cross.

No pressure from me man! Just do your thing and dont worry about that pesky penguine, He did make sure everyone sub'd your thread though! :coffee2:Just kidding, relax, have some fun and know you are playing with some fine genetics! It wont be long before you are riding the dragon!:Riding the Dragon:

The King has got this :) A little:Drag-On::karma Cloud: for the clan never hurt, though!

Big hugs to all you guys! :hug:

Ill do fine on this grow and that ePenquin wont get the best of me I'm the KING!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21522-1327086701-23.gif
elvis smile mic.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32621-1327086672-14.gif

So now I know eP is got me fans I Shaw play a song!!

elvis-presley-3.jpg

[video=youtube;3JxrzO3sNTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JxrzO3sNTY[/video]

showposter.jpg

mag_hightimes_february_03.jpg

:Growing:elvis gutiar.jpgKEEP EM TALL AFN!!

Last edited:
Too Chez.

That was funny.

eP.

Mossy Good to hear from Ya !! I think ill pull little karma .. The Elvis has no room for tiny little mamas!!

Big hugs to you my lady!!! :hug:

T2GoElvisJeansBigHugs_vi.gif

A BABY WAS BORN IN GRACELAND!!

tonight a Russian dragon was born!!

1207141835a[1].jpg Russian dragon!!

Elvis-Presley-replace-face.jpg

elvis smilw3.jpg GA see anything happening with my cheesus?

1207141835b[1].jpg 13 day old cheesus dragon !!

[video=youtube;I-ENHQyHHno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ENHQyHHno[/video]

:DragonSmoke:elvis gutiar.jpg

Last edited:
Back