Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a non official update for my dinafem 2nd leg on my dinafem dinamex it's about done stretching looks nice better than the first dinamex I grew out so can't wait to see how she comes along
20190608_000525.jpg
20190607_085428.jpg

Oh they Look Delicious....just my Type...:dragon2:...First photo..the leaf in the middle..multi fingered pointing down..:biggrin:..that's how mine become Dragons...because it reminded me of a Dragons foot...:biggrin:..

Yeah..Big girl for 5 weeks @Dabber :size::pass:

@woody :bighug::bighug::bighug:..takin Names...For you.

@Dichoti :pass:..sharing one....saw you in the [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] pre-launch saying it probably wouldn't fit your schedule.. [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] competition due to kick off shortly and it is a 6 month leg..start any time you want..set poll date around Jan/Feb...might suit your timings...:headbang:

@Iriee Vibez :pass:...sharing one.....what you got this round....?

I don't have any Dinafem seeds at the moment or I'd be all over it.

Oh they Look Delicious....just my Type...:dragon2:...First photo..the leaf in the middle..multi fingered pointing down..:biggrin:..that's how mine become Dragons...because it reminded me of a Dragons foot...:biggrin:..

Yeah..Big girl for 5 weeks @Dabber :size::pass:

@woody :bighug::bighug::bighug:..takin Names...For you.

@Dichoti :pass:..sharing one....saw you in the [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] pre-launch saying it probably wouldn't fit your schedule.. [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] competition due to kick off shortly and it is a 6 month leg..start any time you want..set poll date around Jan/Feb...might suit your timings...:headbang:

@Iriee Vibez :pass:...sharing one.....what you got this round....?

Hey Mossy, going with Mephisto this round. The Blue Toof Special Pheno. Definitely a lot smaller plant than I am used to with Dutch Passion, but size isn't where Mephisto plants have shined as far as I have seen. Hoping for that classic greasiness and frost during flower, though.

Day 33 - 5.jpg
Day 33 - 7.jpg

However, I am satisfying my fix for big plants with two Dutch Passion Lemon Zkittle photos that I have going outside!

Day 33 - 2.jpg
Day 33 - 3.jpg

Hey Mossy, going with Mephisto this round. The Blue Toof Special Pheno. Definitely a lot smaller plant than I am used to with Dutch Passion, but size isn't where Mephisto plants have shined as far as I have seen. Hoping for that classic greasiness and frost during flower, though.

View attachment 1069050 View attachment 1069051

However, I am satisfying my fix for big plants with two Dutch Passion Lemon Zkittle photos that I have going outside!

View attachment 1069048 View attachment 1069049
What?? You got the lemon zkittles? You lucky dawg you. Did my first supercrop my friends. @davisgirl dina cookies
20190608_125118.jpg
20190608_125108.jpg
20190608_124850.jpg
20190608_125410.jpg

Haha! Thanks Rivet, she looks awesome!

Thank you, I'm waiting/kinda dreading the stretch :crying: May be supercropping as well, another technique I have only done accidentally so far. Plants are looking more bushy than stretchy tho so I hope they won't outgrow the height of the tent.

Thank you Mossy :toke: Isn't she spectacular? the leaves are crazy, I love them. They are huge too and so many fingers as you say; that is awesome to hear about how you choose your dragons, love it :smoking:

Here is a non official update for my dinafem 2nd leg on my dinafem dinamex it's about done stretching looks nice better than the first dinamex I grew out so can't wait to see how she comes alongView attachment 1069041 View attachment 1069042

She looks awesome! :drool:

What?? You got the lemon zkittles? You lucky dawg you. Did my first supercrop my friends. @davisgirl dina cookies View attachment 1069062 View attachment 1069063 View attachment 1069064 View attachment 1069061

Faded, you have my dream growspace, streetlights, bible thumpers, and all. Perhaps a little hot tub in the corner for the tired gardener? :eyebrows: All the better to moon the neighbors late at night. :rofl:

And your ladies ... :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back