Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl Seedstockers Week 4 update.

We have PISTILS!!! on day 30...
(It is still about 15 days ahead of my Seedstockers Northern Lights which is a godsend as that one took 129 days...)
full

full

Dropped her ppm slightly as she was looking a touch too green. Not having any other issues though which is a massive plus.
full

Still no LST other than some minor leaf tucking - hopefully I can keep it this way with her.

@davisgirl Dinafem Week 4 Update

Pistils decided to show on this lady today - Day 30.
Still some very minor calmag issues which is odd as she is getting almost as much calmag as she is Megacrop (by weight)
full

full

She has been given some relatively light LST to try and spread her out a touch. I don't think I will do much more than this to her.
full

ppm has been reduced slightly to get rid of the slight N tox - again...

@RivetGrrl Seedstockers Week 4 update.

We have PISTILS!!! on day 30...
(It is still about 15 days ahead of my Seedstockers Northern Lights which is a godsend as that one took 129 days...)
full

full

Dropped her ppm slightly as she was looking a touch too green. Not having any other issues though which is a massive plus.
full

Still no LST other than some minor leaf tucking - hopefully I can keep it this way with her.

Very robust gal, good to see :d5: She seems to be mostly training herself too. Thanks for the update :smoking:

Update Week 4

Tag:- @archie gemmill for General Battle

All 3 plants are now feeding from the bottle... The Autopots are starting to do their thing !

Lights raised to keep optimum distance from each plant. I love the AutoCobs @BigSm0

From today the girls went onto a 20/4 Light cycle.

24tht May 2019 Plant 1.jpg

24tht May 2019 Plant 2.jpg

StarDawg 24th May 2019.jpg

Environment is holding well, although I had to add a humidifier to raise the RH a tad to my desired target.

Pulse 24th May 2019.jpg

:pass:

@davisgirl update week 3 i guess dont matter dinafem white cheese day 32 and i found a sack on her. I fed to heavy and she grews nutts on me. I only found 1 so i might keep might throw out. Will see
20190524_214204.jpg
20190524_214217.jpg
20190524_214625.jpg
im not happy with the structure on her either so prolly throw away. To much space, not enough bud to be made off her. Hate throwin them out tho

OrangeBud®Auto had her training bra replaced with a big girl TravelWithU™ scrog yesterday, I'm expecting something special from this young lady, I hope I don't put too much pressure on her to perform. Topped at 4th node bottom six are being flattened and spread evenly in a circle while the top node branches are being allow to grow unhindered. This new scrog can have it's individual squares snipped in order to finagle a stem into a better square without needing to pull it under the scrog.

d27-before.jpg
d27-after.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back