Update Week 3
Day 12 (actual)

Nothing added

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

General Battle G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Day 14 (above ground)

Only changes this week are I'm now giving, Micro 0.6ml/l Grow 0.9ml/l Bloom 0.3ml/l and Cal/Mag 0.5ml/l ph'd to around 5.8ish and lowered the light to around 13in :toke:
20190515_210614.jpg

20190515_164032.jpg

@archie gemmill :pass:

@RivetGrrl it's appears I'm not on the list, should I be? Anyway copying this format

Will probably be Orange Bud Auto d25 today. Just moved under my new 2:1 R:B viparspectra with about 90W of Elite96, I had to take two humungous and chunky leaves off last week it looked like a severed leg so juicy thick and hairy was it. The rigidity of this specimen would normally present a difficult plant to style into a huge grow, but as I did an 18 oz plant on my last grow I've well and truly got that out of my system and I want to grow smaller more fun plants. If my little experiment with three in a pot works out I may develop it further. So one of the three in a pot might be chosen for the Lgoty a lot can happen in two weeks.

d25-three.jpg
d25ob.jpg
D25.jpg

Not sure if I already attached these files.

IMG_3581.JPG
IMG_3614.jpeg

Last edited:
@RivetGrrl it's appears I'm not on the list, should I be? Anyway copying this format

Will probably be Orange Bud Auto d25 today. Just moved under my new 2:1 R:B viparspectra with about 90W of Elite96, I had to take two humungous and chunky leaves off last week it looked like a severed leg so juicy thick and hairy was it. The rigidity of this specimen would normally present a difficult plant to style into a huge grow, but as I did an 18 oz plant on my last grow I've well and truly got that out of my system and I want to grow smaller more fun plants. If my little experiment with three in a pot works out I may develop it further. So one of the three in a pot might be chosen for the Lgoty a lot can happen in two weeks.

View attachment 1059768 View attachment 1059769 View attachment 1059770

Not sure if I already attached these files.

View attachment 1059778 View attachment 1059777

Hey pal, I see you're in General, Lighting and friendly Run What Ya Brung. @archie gemmill is your tag for general. @Mañ'O'Green in the Lighting Battle thread and @Tyler_Durden88 in the friendly Run What Ya Brung battle thread :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back