Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The THC Bomb Twins

Very much a Scwarzenegger/DeVito vibe :biggrin:

IMG_20190514_154755.jpg
twins.jpg

And one Mephisto still going from leg 1

IMG_20190514_155026.jpg

@Vlad The Inhaler , as your seed is sponsored, you have been grandfathered in to the Dinafem Battle Round 2. You know how all this works? Post your weekly update here in this thread and tag me. Start your journal in the Dinafem section, and please tag me there as well, I will make the link available to everyone. Welcome, thank you, and best of luck! Looking forward to seeing you grow the Cheese!

Oooo! I’ve never been grandfathered before! What does that involve? Werther’s original and caravans no doubt. [emoji16] AWESOME!

Yee.. I started the 1st grow comp this year but I ended up killing them because my previous grow was still on and they got badly stunted in those lil pots for too long. I digress.. yep, I’ve done this before, briefly.

If you could supply a tapatalk proof link to the Dina-zone, that would be helpful. It’s not easy to find.

Cheers luv, I’ll try not to ruin them..

[emoji1365]

Oooo! I’ve never been grandfathered before! What does that involve? Werther’s original and caravans no doubt. [emoji16] AWESOME!

Yee.. I started the 1st grow comp this year but I ended up killing them because my previous grow was still on and they got badly stunted in those lil pots for too long. I digress.. yep, I’ve done this before, briefly.

If you could supply a tapatalk proof link to the Dina-zone, that would be helpful. It’s not easy to find.

Cheers luv, I’ll try not to ruin them..

[emoji1365]
:d5: At least 2 Werther’s mate! Give this link a whirl: https://www.autoflower.org/forums/dinafem-cannabis-seeds.311/

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg - Week 2 update

Day 14

Just fed as and when needed with more plain water, will be potted up into 16ltr root pouches with Gold label 60/40 as soon as my order arrives (sooner the better but latest should be monday)
zamnesia.jpg

@HighnDry

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 2 update

Day 14

Just fed as and when needed with more plain water, will be potted up into 16ltr root pouches with Gold label 60/40 as soon as my order arrives (sooner the better but latest should be monday)
The Nicole cream I operated on didn't show any signs of activity so has now been removed because the rest need the space. Back 2 are nicole cream (scraggy leaves but pulling through now) Middle left is the White widow and the Other 3 are the sticky fingers.

seedstockers.jpg

@RivetGrrl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back