Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMongol

I have now had 2 failed Seedstockers "Fruit Cake" germinations, (one after the other) so I unfortunately will have to withdraw from the Seed Stocker Battle.

The other seed strains I am growing alongside the "Fruit Cake" have germed OK, same soil, water, heated propagator, temp, Rh, etc.... so I am reluctant to accept it as "User Error". :nono:

Sorry Seedstockers, I wanted to grow that plant, but even if I had a late germ, it would be out of sync now with the rest of my tent.

I will try them again later on another grow.
:pass:

@davisgirl @RivetGrrl @archie gemmill @bushmasterar15
I know I should know this but who gets tagged for "General Battle" and who gets tagged for the "Dinafem Battle"?

Week 1 Update:
week1.jpg

Last edited:
@TheMongol

I have now had 2 failed Seedstockers "Fruit Cake" germinations, (one after the other) so I unfortunately will have to withdraw from the Seed Stocker Battle.

The other seed strains I am growing alongside the "Fruit Cake" have germed OK, same soil, water, heated propagator, temp, Rh, etc.... so I am reluctant to accept it as "User Error". :nono:

Sorry Seedstockers, I wanted to grow that plant, but even if I had a late germ, it would be out of sync now with the rest of my tent.

I will try them again later on another grow.
:pass:
Ok, i'll collect it on my fail list and thanks.:pass:

@TheMongol

Day 4

Finally got a Super Skunk to break ground. Germed three and got this little lady going in the end.

Took a while to get there but I'm looking forward to this girl stinking up the tent :woohoo:

full
Can you plz post it again, it came only in at IMG now.

howdy :pass::bighug::pass:
@bushmasterar15 :d5:
update week 1 for mephisto grow battle leg 2 :smoking:
so day 6 for da Gwk and day 7 for the strawberry nugget , 6l airpot and coco , a few feed with grow An A + B 0.5ml/l , voodo juice , hydro guard and cal mag at 05ml/l too
20190505_203714.jpg

20190505_203728.jpg

20190505_203802.jpg

20190505_203805.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back