10 days ago.
20190604_101637.jpg
today.
20190615_192231.jpg
lol that some badass soil

Zamnesia G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Gorilla Glue Auto
Day 49

Only changes this week are I supported a few of the thinner branches as they were beginning to flop, apart from that i've just left her to do her thing :toke: not how I wanted her to look but heyho :shrug:
20190616_114530.jpg
20190616_121211.jpg
20190616_114555.jpg

@HighnDry :pass:

Happy father's day to all the father's out there

@HighnDry

Last update - due to unforseen circumstances, I have to harvest it a lot sooner than I should as the Blueberry has just stopped the stretch and started fattening up. She is 90cm tall, give or take. She is harvested at day 56 and with 28. 5g wet without any stem. It is not the best grow dairy as I hoped for but I have tried my best. It is quite sensitive to nutes, used half of the dosages as Canna recommended,so far I enjoyed the grow. I will definitely grow it again and hope to see the ture purple from her and get a proper harvest. If I don't have to chop her now, I think she will go for another 4 weeks.

Anyway, end of the grow of this battle for me and good luck to everyone, please do harvest more and make me jealous,lol

P. S. Husband has taken over from the last 3 weeks, I don't take responsibility of the end result, lol

IMG-20190615-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20190616-WA0062.jpg

@HighnDry

Last update - due to unforseen circumstances, I have to harvest it a lot sooner than I should as the Blueberry has just stopped the stretch and started fattening up. She is 90cm tall, give or take. She is harvested at day 56 and with 28. 5g wet without any stem. It is not the best grow dairy as I hoped for but I have tried my best. It is quite sensitive to nutes, used half of the dosages as Canna recommended,so far I enjoyed the grow. I will definitely grow it again and hope to see the ture purple from her and get a proper harvest. If I don't have to chop her now, I think she will go for another 4 weeks.

Anyway, end of the grow of this battle for me and good luck to everyone, please do harvest more and make me jealous,lol

P. S. Husband has taken over from the last 3 weeks, I don't take responsibility of the end result, lol

View attachment 1071953 View attachment 1071954
How come u had to chop it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back