Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl
Update week 7 Dinafem blueberry cookies it's been very wet here as I have said and all of my posts the weather sucks absolutely terrible weather for growing anything outside with that being said I crop in my grow cage is not doing too bad. Luckily I had a mind to grow early and big before I put the big girls out.

So the blueberry cookies is not doing too bad put her in the ground fed her some homemade tea she liked it a lot. I just got my bag of Boogie Brew organic tea and foliar spray. But I didn't get the second part. So I got to wait until next week to start using it. I can't wait to use it.
I got two of these Blue berry and 2 Ocean Grown. I'm going to use the Boogie Brew on one pair and the Optic foliar ATAK on the other pair.[emoji482][emoji12]
7eb89c945216df6f7f7ec6959940890f.jpg

@RivitGrrl
Update Week 7
SeedStockers
Big Bud photo

It's been so wet and cold rain almost everyday overcast.
I have only had 3 days of sunshine out of 12 we have sunshine today but cool temps Sun most likely not tomorrow maybe Sunday but they're calling for rain for both days.
it's not good here in mid Michigan for growing anything the food farmers. their crops have just about had it. they put them in late and the grounds gotten hard when the sun comes out won't allow the seeds to come up through or to wet and threr drowning . It's tough all over this year for growing anything.[emoji52][emoji111]

3862f9d2c04ac70ffb5454b80b5cc327.jpg

I liked this post, aaaaaaand didn't even note the update. Noted now. Why the heck do I miss just your updates? :chimp:
Got you for week 7 too thanks! :smoking:

Seedstockers Week 7 Update

Sticky Fingers is getting, well, sticky :smoking:
And swelling up huge compared to last week.

2fc7ea94-032b-4740-968f-45a3ef2e4b25-jpeg.1071413

She just grows, no issues at all. Not huge, once again, but I think she will have some nice, fat colas. I can't resist rubbing her sticky leaves every time I am in the tent, she has the sweetest smell.

3753fd9a-b835-4ac3-9940-bd646d2e59a7-jpeg.1071412

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back