AutoSeed Team members who haven't submitted Week 1 updates, (yeah I included myself so I won't forget).
If you updated and I missed it, than I'm sorry for the confusion. Please direct me to the post .. Thanks!
Just a few day left guys, (Feb 7) :headbang:

@bushmasterar15
@CTb1
@Dabber
@Frogster
@IzzyTheGrower
@jb_moviefan
@Kya Knight
@MissUniverse
@Need4Weed
@Qbgrower
@Rev. Green Genes
@SOOTDAWG
Btw, Aunty @Mossy (or anyone else that knows). Am I suppose to copy and paste updates from this thread over to the closed AutoSeeds thread, or do I just update the 1st post like I've been doing?

Btw, Aunty @Mossy (or anyone else that knows). Am I suppose to copy and paste updates from this thread over to the closed AutoSeeds thread, or do I just update the 1st post like I've been doing?
I've been posting there pics in the thread marks on the closed threads so yes pal

That looks spot on bro!
Makes me wanna go buy a MH bulb and swap the HPS lol!
How many nodes does it have already, its too compact to count in the picture lol!?
I woke up this morning and my $85 eye hortilux blue mh i bought a week ago was burnt out already, im trying to contact the seller right now but im PISSED that thing was making my girls happy as shit!! Back to the hps i guess till hopefully they warranty it. Damn that sucks ass!!

I woke up this morning and my $85 eye hortilux blue mh i bought a week ago was burnt out already, im trying to contact the seller right now but im PISSED that thing was making my girls happy as shit!! Back to the hps i guess till hopefully they warranty it. Damn that sucks ass!!
Ive tried a few different brands of bulbs but always get sylvania ones now ✌✌

Hey @archie gemmill - here's my Week1 update for the General Grow Battle, a few days later than I planned since I was hoping to see some recovery from the frying that I gave them. This is my 1st time using CobShop autocobs from the very beginning of a grow. They were doing OK until I gave an early morning misting and put the plastic humidity dome back over the tray. I reckon the combination of magnification from the plastic dome in concert with the lights probably being too close was just too much. All five babies got severely burned. One subsequently died, and I'm not confident that the others with survive much less thrive.
11-group-a-jpg.1010897

Three days ago I dropped a few more seeds as a replacement. They popped up today. Good thing, they'll be needed.

15-2nd-drop-1-c-jpg.1010898

In the meantime, I'll just "solider on" and see what happens. It could well be that choosing a plant going forward from day 30 may be very easy ... lol.

AutoSeed Team members who haven't submitted Week 1 updates, (yeah I included myself so I won't forget).
If you updated and I missed it, than I'm sorry for the confusion. Please direct me to the post .. Thanks!
Just a few day left guys, (Feb 7) :headbang:

@bushmasterar15
@CTb1
@Dabber
@Frogster
@IzzyTheGrower
@jb_moviefan
@Kya Knight
@MissUniverse
@Need4Weed
@Qbgrower
@Rev. Green Genes
@SOOTDAWG
@Need4Weed thanks for reminding me, heres my week 1 update of my dwc dreamberry
0ZpqhOR.jpg

I am using this for first time , going to see how it goes from start to finish it's 250 watts in a 4x2

[HASHTAG]#33wattspersqft[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#marshydro tina[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#marshydro[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#marshydroSP250[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#SP250HairymanSpecial[/HASHTAG]

DSCF2051.JPG
DSCF2047.JPG
DSCF2048.JPG
DSCF2043.JPG
DSCF2042_1.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2041_1.jpg
    DSCF2041_1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back