eveing Tom :pass:howdy hairy :pass:10 autos...say 2 and a half zs each..just to be safe...480 watts of light...one divided by 546, carry the 4 times 3.14 cubed == 72 lbs of weed per watt....wait..hold on.
whats the 546 mean :shrug:
:drool:tent coming along great pal:toke:

Are you adjusting vpd values with fan speed or a dehumidifier or other dark arts :woohoo1:

Impressive girls :coffee:

This is my first time with cob style light it really sets them off in veg but finding it hard to keep rh down;; and on top of the cal mag/light stress on top fans.

@archie gemmill

When you starting back up?

hmm maybe 2 months ish :coffee: unless i go daft and do a lot of dry sifting,cooking and bubble bag a load of it :shrug: bubble bags are on the way :eyebrows:
:pighug:

howdi archie

how are you hairyman

Great ta ,,, seeing you start up the May battle threads got me itchy to make some pots up

eveing Tom :pass:howdy hairy :pass:10 autos...say 2 and a half zs each..just to be safe...480 watts of light...one divided by 546, carry the 4 times 3.14 cubed == 72 lbs of weed per watt....wait..hold on.
whats the 546 mean :shrug:

hmm maybe 2 months ish :coffee: unless i go daft and do a lot of dry sifting,cooking and bubble bag a load of it :shrug: bubble bags are on the way :eyebrows:
:pighug:

It's not 480 mines *250 but I suspect it's actually 236 but that perhaps explains how hot the driver is :woohoo1:

I might have some to play with for edibles out of this run :smoking:

Week 9 update, 53 days from Seed Cheese XXL @TheMongol

Not a lot happening since last update. Added AN big bud to the feed and that's about it.

1111jpg.jpg

General battle check in @archie gemmill

Sorry for the sideways pic. Normally I edit them to rotate. The pic is a couple days old realized i never posted.

6253B0D5-75F1-449C-947F-A8FFBFBF4160.jpeg

6253B0D5-75F1-449C-947F-A8FFBFBF4160.jpeg

Before I left the house this morning for work I shut off the line going to the tray on another plant and popped the aqua valve out and set it on the rack next to the tray... thinking the shut off valve would do its fucking job and, you know, shut off the flow of water.... I left it there and went to work. Came home to a res emptied all over my floor. Boy was I pissed. My dog was home alone when it happened too and Now I’m wondering if he is dumb enough to drink megacrop :face:

But really, who’s the dumbass anyway? :nono:

Totally my fault. But it got me thinking AGAIN about reasons biotabs would be worth exploring.... today’s big reason is I would have only spilled plain water on the floor :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back